37 ~ Fake Relationships

Surprise update!! Happy new year :)

Also Jimin's new song is everything😫

Edited.

///

"Hey Tae, Happy Birthday" you whisper gently.

"Thank you for remembering, you're too kind" he chuckles.

You brake the hug and hand him the gifts. You didn't expect his face to light up like it did, your were expecting a lousy reply from the sight of bad gifts. But instead he gasped and did a little excited dance.

"Oh y/n, everything is so nice!! I wasn't expecting anything but a nice hug" he smiled.

"Well you got your hug" you grinned, "and you have a few poxy presents too" you said, sighing at the sight of your gifts.

Taehyung scowled at you for saying such things, "don't be so mean to yourself! I love everything, especially the invitation to a dinner! and Tannie will love this gift too" he said referring to Yeontan's new toy.

"Good, I'm glad" you smiled sheepishly. "I'm only here for a quick visit, sorry, but I will see you both soon" you wave.

"Wait, are you coming to Tae's party?" Jungkook asked and you knitted your eyebrows in confusion.

"What party?"

"I texted you, but you mustn't have seen it" he chuckled, "we are hosting Taehyung's Birthday party here tonight, we really hope you can come y/n" Jungkook said, Taehyung nodding vigorously in agreement behind him.

"Sure, sounds fun!" You beam. "What time?"

"Seven-ish?" Jungkook asked and you nod.

"Well I'll see you guys then" you wave and they return the gesture.

You then left to meet Jackson before you met his family.

This will be exciting, you sighed at your sarcastic thought.

///

-Jimin

Tae Tae.

Today is Tae Tae Day.

Oh, how much Jimin longed to wish Taehyung a Happy Birthday was crazy. It was the one day of the year where he felt he could really express his thankfulness for his friendship with Taehyung, and unfortunately he couldn't do that.

He was wallowing more then usual because of this, which didn't go unnoticed while having dinner.

He ate all his meals at an excessively long table. But the bad part was the fact that when they ate meals, Mrs. Choi was always there, observing there behavior towards one another. Even if she was only claiming to eat dinner with her nephew and her 'future niece-in law' as if that was something that would actually happen.

So at this particular dinner, where Jimin was upset about not being able to celebrate his best friends birthday, the company around him were questioning his behavior.