11 ~ Shopping

Edited.

///

All the way back to your apartment, all you could think is one thing, I'm going to meet Jimin's mom.

Panic mode: Activated.

You got to your apartment building and Jimin half walked, half dragged you up to your door.

"Do you wanna come in or are you going home?" you yawned.

"Nah, the heavy bags under your eyes tells me that you are tired. I'll go home" he laughed.

"Okay, that was just mean" you said pouting.

"I'm sorry but I'm tired too, so I'll go home" you were a little relieved because you just wanted to go and collapse onto your bed.

"Goodnight chim" you smiled hazily.

"Goodnight muffin" You smiled weakly after hearing your nickname. He then left with a smile and wave.

You closed the door and locked it. You wanted to go to bed but you decided to take a shower first and then you went to bed.

///

Jimin's P.O.V.

After leaving y/n's new apartment, I got into my car and started driving home.

Luckily, y/n's apartment is not that far from my house. Which was another reason I chose it because that means I'm nearer to her, if she needs anything, I'll be there quick.

The car was quiet and everything outside was muffled, but yet my thoughts were loud and clear. They were full of her and I was aimlessly lost in the most pointless of thoughts.

I was thinking about the party my mothers hosting and how y/n will come, dressed flawlessly as per usual, and how the night will be spent laughing and dancing and who knows what else.

Well I mean I can dream about what I want to happen but, realistically, it won't happen.

I drove my car through the drive way and parked it in my usual spot. I opened the door to my house and walked into the kitchen to get a drink and it seems that someone else had the same idea.

"Hey mom, sorry I'm late" I said, seeing her check the watch on her wrist and glancing back at Jimin with a smile.

"So how's y/n?" She smirked, sipping at her coffee in her porcelain, white mug.

"Why would you simply assume I'm with her?"

"Jimin darling, you are always with her" she blatantly said and I smiled wildly.

"Oh yeah I guess I am" I said reminiscing on the past few days.

"Wow you really have fallen for her" she giggled.

"What? No she's just a-"

"Oh please don't finish that with friend. Jimin if anyone knows you it's me. And I see how you smile when you talk about her, how you choose your words so wisely when speaking about her and I know that you think about her all the time and if you could you would spend every second of everyday with her. Look at you right now! Your smiling at the sound of her name! So am I right?" She was right. Every single word in that was a fact.

"No- that's-" I sighed in frustration. "Look, I just don't really want to talk about this right now"

"I knew it!!" She said while starting to walk closer to him.

"Oh I have news that I think you'll like mom" I said in hopes of her not pushing this any further.

"And that is?"