First Time (Lemon)

A/N: so yea this is smut...first time publishing one of these so im kinda nervous about it. Don't hate me if I did a horrible job...hope you enjoy.

You and Shota were laying in his bed cuddling with one another. Your head was on his chest and he had one of his arms wrapped around you while the other was flipping through tv channels. You could almost fall asleep to the steady sound of his heart beat. You looked up to see his cut face his father managed to give him during training earlier that day.

"does it hurt?" you ask brushing his hair out of his eyes a little.

"After all these years Im used to it. Hes trained with me like this ever since I can remember so it doesn't bother me anymore. Ive just kinda grown numb to it I guess." his eyes lazily went from you back to the tv.

You hummed in response then trailed your hand up his shirt feeling the outline of his toned torso. You felt him kiss the top of your head gently as he placed the remote on the bedside table.

"Shota...I feel like im ready." you say sheepishly.

You look up to see him with a small smile on his face. "Are you sure? Its gonna hurt, Im not gonna sugar coat it." He said as he moved your H/C hair out of your face and behind your ear.

You nod in response and he rolls to where hes laying on top of you. You could feel your cheeks heat up as his raven eyes gazed down at you.

"You think you could be quiet since my parents are down stairs?" he chuckled

You just shrugged and pulled him down to close the gap between the two of you smashing his lips against yours. He cupped your face with his warm hand, letting you know he was going to be gentle. You tilted your heads to deepen the kiss as you parted your lips to allow Your tongues to dance along each other as you ran your fingers through his dark strands giving them a slight pull.

He trailed away from your mouth with the kiss going down your jawline to your neck. He sat up hovering over you as he pulled your shirt over your head then doing the same to his own discarding them both.

Reaching around he swiftly unclasped your bra with one hand as hes gotten so used to it by now from all the foreplay you have done over the years. You felt the cool air gently sweep across your breasts as they were exposed making you moan softly.

Shota grinned and brought his head down to place gentle kisses along each breast going back and forth between the two of them. You could feel his warm lips take in one of your nipples as his free hand caressed the other making you arch into him as you bit your bottom lip.

"Sh....Shota please?" you whined.

He rose up with a pop from the suction he had on you. "Are you sure?" He asked in a lustful whisper. you just nodded as you hooked your fingers in your pants and pulled them down making yourself completely naked underneath him.

He followed you and removed his pants discarding them to the side of the bed. You were now both laying on eachother skin to skin completely naked. You have never made it even this far before. Just this has a knot swelling in your stomach. You could feel your heart want to beat out of your chest.

Feeling Shota begin to shake from nervousness you cupped his face in reassurance, and gave him a soft smile which he returned. You looked down at his Long thick member thinking of the pain that was about to come with this. His hand reached down to place his self at your entrance.

You both looked down then back up into eachothers eyes. The nerves still making him shake and still giving you a knot in your stomach.

"Im glad its you." he says softly still holding himself between your legs.

"I wouldnt want anyone else." you replied your voice shaking a bit.

He places a soft lazy kiss on your lips as you bring your hand down and place it on top of his to let him know you are ready. He slowly inserts his self inside you making you grip his back tightly from the pain as you hissed between your teeth.

He stops letting you adjust before you loosened your grip and gave him the signal to keep going. He slowly and gently begins to thrust in and out of you. Making him groan into your neck from your tight walls around him.

You begin to moan loudly from the pleassure coursing through your body as you arch your back and grind into him. "Shota..please..F..Faster." You whine.

Loving the sound of you calling his name in pleasure he complies and begins to pick up the pace making you wrap your arms around his neck and put you fingers through his hair. He gripped your waist tightly as his thrusts became even faster. You saw a opening for his neck and you bit down hard making him groan getting him closer to the edge. You could feel your body want to release so bad as everything was building up.

You felt Shota try to angle him self towards your sweet spot he loved to hit so much when he would finger you. He heard you let out a small squeak letting him know he was successful. He gripped your waist tighter beginning to hit the spot over and over again. sending you over the edge.

"Aagh...Shota im gonna!" you couldn't even finish the sentence as you saw white from the pressure in your stomach finally being released all over him.

Feeling your tight walls clinch tighter around him sent him over the edge with you. He came down and connected his lips with yours as you both moaned into eachothers mouth from the ecstasy. You felt him release his warmth inside you making you noticably shiver from the sensation.

He rolled off of you, you were both panting staring up at the ceiling completley naked and tired trying to gather your thoughts from everything that just happened.

"Y/N?" 

"Shota?" you say with a chuckle still panting.

He rolled over on his side to face you and pulled you closer to him. "I love you." He said softly as he rested his head in the crook of your neck.

"I love you too." you replied giving him a kiss on the top of his head.

A/N: I know they are young and I'm sorry for those who dont like that, but I did it to keep the age and everything correct with the anime and story. So please dont hate me lol Thanks for reading.