Physical

A/N: Thanks for reading! Ive done so many chapters already I hope you guys like them! I still might go back and do some editing.

You were layed back on the bed still waiting on the doctor. For some reason they were taking for ever. Your mom was still flipping through magazines as your were both still a little red and puffy faced from the conversation about your dad. 

You heard a knock at the door which you replied telling them to come in. The doctor explained that she will have a few personal questions to ask you and if it was ok for your mom to stay in the room. You just shrugged in a I don't care kind of manner not seeing why she would need to step out until she asked the first question.

"So miss L/N Are you sexually active?" She asked.

You looked over at your mother nervously. She instantly knew the look you gave her and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my goodness you are aren't you...tell the truth." your mother said angrily.

"y...yes ma'am." you say sheepishly.

"why didnt you tell me! I hope you used protection because your step father will have a fit if you get pregnant by that boy! you know he hates him for some God awful reason."

You just sighed and waited on the other questions from the doctor.

"So how long have you been sexually active and how many sexual partners have you had so far, also how many do you have currently?" the doctor asks as she writes everything down on a piece of paper.

"Oh my goodness...are you a whore?...please tell me you haven't given it to every boy at school Y/N."

"Mom please stop you are embarrassing me." you groaned.

The doctor laughs. "Actually Mrs. L/N its quit normal for people to start having sex at the age of 14 its when puberty starts and your hormones get to going."

Your face just turns red. "Ok back to the questions..Ive only been sexually active for maybe 4 months now, and Ive only had sex with one person and yes we are still." you glance at your mom then back at the doctor. "Sexually active" you mumble.

You hear your mother gasp as if she were in shock. "please calm down mom...Im sorry."

"Oh you wait till I see that boy hes going to get a ear full."

The doctor clears her throat. "So when was you last period?"

You tried to think back to last month but you couldn't remember it. Trying to think the month before that you couldn't remember either. You suddenly felt your phone vibrate. You picked it up to see it was Shota who sent you a text.

Shota: Don't forget to ask them why you've been sick so much. You promised.

You swore you felt your heart drop to your stomach. No please no. This cant be happening right now me and Shota have worked so hard to get into UA together and our dreams came true. I was so close. I cant be..."pregnant." you say the last part out loud.

"excuse me?" you hear from your mother.

"Would you like your mother to step outside for a moment." the doctor asks quietly with a hand placed on your knee.

"Mom...please leave." your eyes begin to water as you look at her sitting in the chair.

seeing your stressed look she listens and steps out of the room for a moment.

"Its ok Y/n, tell me whats been going on."

"I cant remember my last period...Ive also been sick for about 2 months now but I just thought it was from the stress of the entrance exams." you place your hands over your face and begin to cry.

"Its ok miss L/N we will get everything checked out for you alright?" the doctor says. you just give her a nod as she exits the room for a moment.

Your mother returns giving you a worried look. "please don't mom." 

you felt her embrace you tightly."I want you to know I will support you no matter what ok?" 

You just gripped her shirt tightly and released all the tears as she pat your head gently. After that you both waited patiently for the doctor to come back in the room to tell you everything you needed to know.  You could feel anxiety setting in.

After about 20min a knock came on the door and the doctor came in with a piece of paper. "well since you weren't sure I went ahead to check and see if you were pregnant."

"AND!" your mother questioned impatiently.

"Yes miss Y/N you are pregnant...I have a ultra sound room set up for you if you would like to go ahead and take a look." the doctor smiled trying to make you feel better about the situation.

"I can see the baby now?" you ask kinda shocked at how quick this was happening. "um..s..sure I guess that would be ok." 

you looked at your mom who was speechless as you got up and the doctor showed you into the next room. There were monitors and tv screens everywhere. You felt yourself begin to feel sick, not from the pregnancy but from the nervousness of the situation. 

You followed the doctors orders and layed back onto the bed. She pulled up your shirt and squirt the cold jelly onto your stomach making you jerk a little. You watched the monitors as the doctor searched to find the baby.

You looked over at your mom and saw her begin to cry. "Mom I told you I'm sorry."  

She points to the screen "Im going to be a grandmother." she says through sobs.

You glance over at the screen seeing a little bean shaped thing. "That's my baby? Thats mine and Shotas baby?" Your voice getting a little excitement to it. 

You look back at your mom seeing a big smile on her face. "Im a grandmother!" She says placing a gentle hand on your cheek.

The doctor prints off a picture of your baby and hands it to you. You stand up from the bed giving your mom a hug and thanking her for her support. Then you both leave the doctors office.

You feel completely different towards the world now. Knowing that you have a child on the way. You feel your phone vibrate again in your pocket. Taking it out you see a text from Shota.

Shota: Hey did everything turn out ok? did you figure out why you've been sick?

A/N: Awe shits about to get real now!...Idk about you all but Im enjoying this lol feel free to comment and stuff. thanks for reading!!! I love my readers.