Delivery

A/N: Its short I sorry. thanks for reading!

Oh God this pain, it was almost unbearable. "Please give me something anything!" you cried out clinching onto the doctors scrubs.

"Stay calm honey, you have to have the child naturally we told you. There isn't enough time to give you medicine the babies coming now."

"Mom please tell them to give me something," your mother was just standing in shock at seeing her daughter in pain.

"Get ready to push." The doctor.

"No..please I'm not ready." you cried again.

Your mom grabbed your hand and held it tightly. "You are strong you can do this."

"On your next contraction I want you to push for me ok?" the doctor said getting ready to grab your baby.

Your heart was beating a mile a minute. All of the sudden you felt the pain hit you and you pushed hard ready to get this over with.

"That's great I see the head. its hair...is purple." the doctor chuckled and so did the nurses trying to lighten the mood.

You looked at your mom. "What did he--" the pain hit you again making you push harder.

"Ok almost there, you are doing great Y/n just one more good push and you will be done."

You tried to pace your breathing as you felt the pain again and you gave another hard push but this time it felt like a huge relief. "Congratulations its a beautiful purple haired baby boy."

 You saw the doctor quickly put your baby on the table and begin to clean him off and give him a full work up to make sure he was ok.

They brought him over laying him on your chest so you could have the skin to skin contact with him. His hair was indeed a bright purple just like your fathers. You could feel hot tears swell up in your eyes as you held your son tightly in your arms. He was crying and sobbing so You began to talk to him so he could hear your voice.

"I will always love you no matter what you know that? I will always be here for you no matter what happens or what life throws our way." His crying stopped as you watched him nuzzle into you and open his eyes revealing that they were also purple.

Your mother stood beside you a crying mess. "He looks just like...your father.." she sobbed.

You handed your baby boy your finger and he held onto it tightly. "Ma'am have you decided on a name yet?" the nurse asked.

"Hitoshi...Hitoshi L/n"

A/N: Ok so its going to go into how he gets his last name in up coming chapters just stick with me here people lol Hope you enjoyed..it was short I know. I'm sorry.