America?

A/N: I think this is my third chapter today...Im loving this..Thank you for reading hope you are enjoying it so far.

You entered your home to see your mom sitting on the couch and your Step dad pacing the floors in anger. Swallowing hard from the fear of whats about to come next you sit down next to your mother. Watching your Step father run his fingers through his hair in frustration then stop pacing to look at you, your eyes got wide. 

"So...your pregnant?" he said

You were speechless, you were wanting to keep it a secret but your mother slipped up and told him you assumed. You glanced at your mom then back at him.

"ANSWER ME!" He yelled making you jump.

"Y...Yes sir.." you clinched your eyes shut waiting for the impact of his next words.

"I have a plan. Me and your mother have talked it over."

You gave them both a questioning look. "We are going to move to America." He said sternly.

You stood up quickly to protest but your step father quickly pushed you back down on the couch. "Your quirk is manipulation..you managed to get pregnant by a little ass hole with a impressive quirk. Do you understand the pressure you are gonna be under once everyone finds out you are pregnant? The hell your child will go through in the process?...What are you gonna do when you tell him and his equally asshole of a father conviences him to not own up for his responsibilities."

You look at your mother as your throat begins to twing with pain from trying not to cry. "We understand you want to keep your child,but think of everything that will happen. This is the best choice for now." your mother said placing a hand on your cheek.

"My Job has a opening in America that pays good money. I wasnt going to even bring it up to your mother until she mentioned this to me today. You can start over in America and give the child the life it deserves. Its still your choice if you want to tell him or not, but we are leaving."

You couldnt help but feel some anger at the world for knowing he was right. Everyone will think you manipulated him into getting you pregnant. Even your child will be looked down on. The room went silent for what seemed like a hour.

You stood up and gave your step dad a hug. "You're right. Im sorry I've dragged you and my mom into this." You say through sobs.

Your mother stands up and gives you a strong embrace. "Hush your mouth young lady...Im excited to be a grandmother. If its a girl I get to dress her up in beautiful dresses and braid her hair. If its a boy, well Ive always wondered what having a boy would be like so Im just as excited about that too." You smiled at the warm thoughts.

"Well we should probably get to packing then."Your step dad said.

"So soon?" You ask worried about what Shota will say once he finds out.

"Yes..Im sorry sweety, everything is pretty much ready for us in America." Your parents seperate from you and begin to get all the boxes together to put everything in.

You slowly walk upstairs to your room and plop down on the bed. Rolling over you open the drawer to the bedside table and pull out the picture of your ultrasound. You think of what you are gonna do. Should you tell him? regardless you will still move to America.

You felt a knot form in your stomach from the thought of leaving your first love. You have both been through so much in your 14 years of being around eachother. God how you loved that boy. From his stares to his voice even the simple way he walks around with his hands in his pockets.

You couldnt help and wonder if your child would hate you or would it understand the situation. What about Shota, Would he hate you if he ever found out. So much running through your head made you feel dizzy.

You began to think of Shota finding someone else with a better quirk. Someone good enough for him. Just thinking of another girl touching him made you disgusted. you could feel the tears start to swell up again.

"Damn it! Why do I have to love you so much!" you say loudly in frustration as you stare at the ultrasoud picture in your hand.

A/N Im killin these chapters. This is the shortest chapter Ive ever written. Hope you enjoyed it.