Brainwashing

A/N: I love kid Hitoshi hes so freaking adorable! Hope you enjoy!

You were in the kitchen of your home on the phone with your mother talking about your new job at a Hero Agency. They picked you pretty fast considering you have a rare quirk for a Hero. They explained to you that your job would mostly be undercover work and that you needed to Change your last name for your safety. Other than the last part perks of it was pretty great the pay was good and they even pay for your housing.

"Mom!" you hear Hitoshi in the living room.

"Hang on mom. Yea!?" you yell back.

"Can I have some candy!?" 

"No..We are fixing to eat dinner."

You see little Hitoshi come into the kitchen and start to pout.

"Ok if you finish dinner I'll let you have some candy. Sound like a deal?"

He gave you a big smile and a thumbs up "Sounds good to me."

"Good." you reply.

All of a sudden you stop what you are doing and drop the phone to the ground. Your eyes Hazed over white and your expression went blank.

"Mom? stop...You're scaring me." Hitoshi's purple eyes started to tear up.

You quickly snapped out of it seeing your son wiping away his tears. "What happened?" you asked.

"I don't know your eyes looked scary and you looked like a zombie." 

"What do you mean my eyes looked scary?"

"You had Ghost eyes." He started sobbing again and clutched onto your leg.

You realized he probably manipulated you on accident. "Its ok honey, we will make a appointment with the pediatrician tomorrow alright?" he looks up at you and you give him a soft smile which makes him feel a lot better about the situation.

"Go watch t.v. until Im done cooking." 

"So...can I still get candy afterwards?" 

"Yes." you laugh and shew him in the living room.

Time Skip

"Judging by his blood work his quirk is brainwashing." the doctor says looking at the results then back at Hitoshi.

"We will inject him with something to activate it then see how it works." You see the doctor pull out a needle.

Hitoshi immediately clutched onto you. "I don't wanna."

"All kids around your age have to do this. It just means you're becoming a big boy." you say ruffling his purple hair.

He looks at the doctor. "Is it going to hurt?" he pouts.

The doctor flicks the syringe. "Not for long." he says with a smile.

Suddenly you see the doctors eyes gloss over white and his face go expressionless. You look down at Hitoshi and he has tears rolling down his face.

"That's the face you made mommy." he looked at the doctor. "Go away." he cried.

You watched as the doctor turned around and slowly walked away. Your eyes widened seeing that he could brainwash someone with just a simple reply to him, but how does he deactivate it.

The doctor came back in the room with the needle in hand. "Well did you figure out how his quirk works?" he chuckled.

"I'm sure we have." you hug Hitoshi close to you. "You ready to go home bud?" 

He nods his head and with that you both gather your things and go to leave. Once you reach the front desk and pay they hand you a pamphlet for you to read.

How to Handle Children with Villain Quirks

"Excuse me." you say to the nurse.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Who are you to tell me my child has a villains quirk!?" you say angrily. you look down into Hitoshi's purple eyes. "My son is going to be a Hero...He Has a Hero quirk!...so you can take your stupid pamphlet and." you cover Hitoshi's ears. "Stick it up your ass!" you slam the pamphlet down on the desk and take your sons hand to walk out of the clinic.

Time Skip

You started getting Hitoshi ready for bed. Making sure he bathed and brushed his teeth plus going to potty so there's no accidents. You layed him down and covered him up to tell him a story. 

"Can you tell me the story of the pro Hero who can erase quirks again?" He said excitingly 

You chuckled. "This would be the third night in a row, let me tell a different one."

He gave you his adorable pouty face that you just cant resist.

"Fine." 

You ruffled his purple hair and began to tell him the story.

A/N:Thank you for reading.