Spy Mom

A/n:So so sorry for the slow updates Hope you enjoy!

You were making dinner in the kitchen when you heard the door open and feet stomp in.

"Shoes off Hitoshi!!" You yelled making sure he could hear you.

"K Mom! I brought someone over is that ok?!"

"Sure I'll just cook a little extra. Tell him to take his shoes off too!"

Hitoshi and Kasumi shared a quiet laugh with eachother before finally walking into the kitchen. You were at the stove rambling and asking about how his training went and trying to give him pointers.

"Mom?"

You turned around to see a a tired Hitoshi with a lazy grin on his face and a beautiful blonde girl standing next to him.

"Oh my Goodness!!! Are you Hitoshi's girlfriend?!" You ask in excitement giving her a hug.

"No mom, we are just friends." He says lazily a little embarrassed from the situation.

Kasumi's face was flushed red.

"Um, yes maam..I mean no ma'am we are just friends." She said nervously.

"Riiight. well, the food will be done shortly. If you go in the bedroom leave the door open and no getting on the bed."

"Moooom I'm not 5." Hitoshi groaned.

"Exactly you're 15 and your hormones are going crazy right now." You said pointing at them with your finger.

Hitoshi rolled his tired eyes and took Kasumi by the hand to go to his room. "We will be studying for the Sports Festival."

"Ok." You smiled

After a few moments went by your phone rang.

"Hello? This is Shinso." You say with a smile knowing that it rhymed.

"Miss Shinso we have a job for you. We need you to come to the agency Immediately.

"Yes sir." 

You hang up the phone and place the food on the table and call the kids to come eat. Once they arrive you let Hitoshi know the situation and went to leave, but first you made sure that they knew Babies come from having sex and the first time hurts so bad its not even worth it. SO with red faced teens at the table you left for the agency.

Time Skip.

"I would like you to go undercover." Your boss said bluntly as you sat infront of his desk.

"Undercover? I haven't took on a spy roll in a long time. Are you sure there's no interrogations you want me to do?"

"This is a job only you can do."

You sighed "ok...What am I supposed to be finding out and where am I going exactly."

"I'm sure you've seen the Attack on USJ all over the news?" He asked as he got up from his desk to start pacing the floors.

"The league of villains? That's my undercover mission?!" You pinched the bridge of your nose in frustration. "How will I even get in there?"

"Be a villain. Get recognized."

"You want me to hurt people?! and what are the precautions on my appearance?"

"The usual eye contacts and wig. Your villain uniform will be a full body suit that covers your face as well."

You sighed. "Ok fine...but Describe the villain work."

Your boss rolled his eyes. "You know like stealing stuff maybe even ruffing a few people up here and there."

You sighed again and got up to leave. "You can start this weekend." He said.

You just nodded and headed out the door.

A/N: Yea This was mostly informational but its gonna get better...plus it was really rushed...again sorry for the slow updates.