School

A/N: Sorry for the slow updates and short chapters. It will get better when he gets into UA.

Sitting in class everyone seemed to be amazed by Hitoshi's quirk. Like usual it wasn't for the ability of a good hero quirk but for being a good villain one.

"Wow, Shinso, your quirk is brainwashing? The young black haired student said in excitement.

"Seriously?" The brown haired student said walking over to his desk. "That's amazing! I've never heard of that before! You can do as much bad stuff as you want!" He said in excitement as he started thinking of the endless possibilities.

"No one'd know it was you....Don't control us, ok?" The pink haired female student said with a little bit of red forming across her face.

"Everyone says that." Hitoshi said bringing his hand up to rub the back of his neck.

""Criminal""   ""It's good for being a villain huh?""    "Im used to people insinuating that about me. That's just what the world is like. But you know...You can't help the things you long for."

Suddenly the class bell rang and all the students got up to leave.

"Shinso...Please stay behind." The teacher said gesturing for him to stay seated.

Once all the students left his teacher came to stand in front of his desk.

"I see you want to get into UA?" He asked looking at his resume.

"Yes sir, It's a school for Heros."

"You know the entrance exams are hard and mostly for students with combat quirks."

"...No...I didn't know that." Hitoshi said in disappointment.

"Your grades are great though and you are the top of not only the class but the school. You will have to work hard to get into UA especially with the type of quirk you have, but I believe you can do it. Study and train hard ok?"

"Thank you sir, I will." He smiled.

"Ok you can go now I just thought you needed some words of encouragement."

Hitoshi gathered his things stood up and bowed then headed out the door. 

Time skip.

He unlocked the door and headed inside to his home. Kicking his shoes off at the door and dropping his book bag down he took off to the kitchen where you were.

"Hey Mom! My teacher talked to me before I left school." He said with a lazy confident grin on his face.

"Oh did he now? What did he say?"

"Oh nothing really, just that he thinks I can get into UA and that I'm the top of the school intellect wise."

You turned to look at him, seeing him happy made you smile. Coming back to Japan might not have been such a bad idea after all.

"I'm proud of you Hitoshi. Now go wash up for dinner." you smiled and turned back to cooking.

"Mom?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

You turned back to look at him again. His tired eyes and lazy smile looking just like his father made you want to tear up.

"I Love you too Hitoshi."

With that said he walked up stairs to get ready for dinner.