Villain Life

A/n: Hope you all are enjoying it so far...I'm so ready for Aizawa to come into the picture!

 Hitoshi did amazingly in the sports festival and you were so incredibly proud of him. You were sure he would move up classes in no time. As of now Hitoshi was set at the house with all the necessities he needed and people checking in on him every once in a while. He knew it would be a while before you came back home, which he didn't like at all. He hated not knowing where you were or if you were ok, especially with the Hero Killer Stain on the loose.

Currently you were stationed in the underground where most villains thrived. You've caused a good bit of trouble for the past few weeks and already made a name for yourself as the Brainteaser Villain Hito. You were currently Strolling down a dark alley way. You had to admit that your agency did a great job on your uniform. It was a F/c full body suit with designs on it here and there giving it a little bit of a villainy vibe. You decided not to go with the full head cover and went with a large mask instead.

 You decided not to go with the full head cover and went with a large mask instead

A/n: So yea this is what I picture your mask looking like.

 Your eye's were a beautiful rose gold color and your hair was white as snow. For extra precautions your agency made it look like you had face scaring just in case your mask got taken off. You had 2 katanas strapped to your back for lethal attacks and a metal night stick that can turn into a staff. It delivers a shock wave to stun your attacker for nonlethal attacks. Your utility belt held some small things like first aid supplies smoke bombs, and throwing stars. Also for a quick way of maneuvering around you had a grappling hook built in to your suit located on your wrists.

So with all this you felt pretty confident about your situations in the underground and walked with confidence. Suddenly you felt heat come up from behind you so you quickly turned around to be met by a young villain with purple scaring on his face. His skin seemed like it was being held together by staples. You quickly jumped back and drew your night stick making it turn into a staff.

"You should know better than to run up behind me like that. You must have a death wish." You say trying to keep up your villain persona.

He gave you a grin. "I've been looking for you." 

"Is that so?" You say confidently. "Well I'm not interested in having fans..why don't you just run along little boy."

You turned only to be met by a blonde girl wearing pig tails holding a knife. "You're not going anywhere." She said with a giggle.

"Ok what's going on. Is there a day care around here or something that you went missing from?"

She came at you with her knife and you blocked her with ease along with touching her in the process to manipulate her. She stood with her eyes hazed white in a zombie like state.

"Thank you for that wonderful demonstration. I was curious if it was true or not." The young villain said with a smile.

"Who are you? and what do you want?" You said with a sigh as you rolled your eyes acting like you were getting annoyed.

"You caught my attention and I just wanted to scope you out. The names Dabi." He said with a non chalant waive.

"I could care less I have somewhere to be." You turn to walk away yet again just to bump into a large man with a red headband and a mask made of what seemed like rag material covering most of his face.

He quickly slices your arm and licks the blood off the blade with his oddly long tongue. You couldn't move all of a sudden, it was like your body was paralyzed.

"You have a very interesting quirk." He said eyeing you for a moment. "Tell me..Why have you been causing so much petty mischief lately."

"I'm guessing you're stain?" You tried to keep up the act but it was hard to control the fear coursing through your body.

"Answer the question." He said bringing his blade to your throat. "I Notice you don't kill people and you make innocent pedestrians leave before a fight. So tell me what your purpose is."

He pushed the blade harder against you drawing blood from your neck. You started to think about everything you've learned about him from the agency and tried to put it into place to help you in the situation. "I don't like killing innocent people. There's no use for needless bloodshed."

"Then why not just be a hero." He growled as he narrowed his eyes and grit his teeth at you.

"Most Hero's are just in it for the fame or the money, they are nothing but fakes, so why would I even consider being one of them. You are either one or the other so why not just be my own person, which that just got me called a villain...so here I am." You grinned knowing that you said exactly what he wanted to hear.

He put his blade down and went to walk off. "Hey...when will I be able to move again?" You ask yelling after him.

He didn't answer you just kept walking until he disappeared into the darkness.

"That mean's he likes you. Consider yourself lucky." Dabi said walking up to you. 

You started to get a little bit of movement back in your arms and legs. "So whos she?" You said glancing over at the blonde so he knew who you were talking about.

"That's Toga. She's kinda psycho, but aren't we all?." He chuckled. His bright blue eyes sparkled against the street lights."Might as well join us ya know. The world needs people like us."

Your body finally went back to normal and you stretched your limbs. You looked at Dabi to see his eyes racking over you as a smile came to his face. "You got a nice set up."

"Thanks, I stole it." You said with a grin.

"I didn't mean your suit." He stuck his hands in his pockets and walked over to Toga

If he could see your face it would be 50 shades of red. Finally releasing your hold on Toga she came back to her senses. "Lets go." Dabi told her.

"But I wanna make her bleed first." She wined.

He rolled his blue eyes at the annoying girl then looked over at you. "You coming or what?"

You hesitated at first but then followed behind them.

A/n: Thanks for reading!!!

Ok so yea I know they didn't all know stain personally in the manga and anime but its a fanfiction so sorry if you don't like this idea!! again thanks for reading!