Awkward Dinner

A/N: That picture is just mouth watering!! Hope you enjoy!

You stepped back allowing him to step inside and grab his things. You looked him over for a moment seeing his dark hair tied back into a low messy bun with a few strands hanging in his face. His clothes consisted of a thin gray tank top and navy blue work out pants. His muscles still glistened slightly from the training him and Shinso did earlier. Instead of grabbing his bag he slid his shoes off and shut the door behind him.

"On second thought...I'll stay for dinner...If that's ok with you Miss Shinso." His expression went back to his usual dead stare.

"Um...Yea, sure." You say nervously fidgeting with the bottom of your shirt a bit.

Aizawa looked at your hands then back up into your eyes with a barley noticeable grin, but you saw it before he walked off and headed into the kitchen. Seeing him finally disappear into the kitchen you huffed out in a bit of relief now that you got that much out of the way. You were just hoping He would leave right after dinner, but something told you he would try and stick around. Before walking into the kitchen you took a few deep breaths and decided to just act like normal. You're Shinso's mom and Aizawa was his teacher that's all.

Stepping into the kitchen door you see Aizawa and Shinso sitting in front of eachother making small talk at the table with empty plates in front of them.

"Well, I bet you are both pretty hungry right?" You chuckled trying to act like your heart wasn't about to beat out of your chest. You could see Aizawa's tired eyes look your body up and down only making things worse for you.

"Yea, I'd say so." Shinso grinned.

You grabbed both of the plates and made their food then sat it in front of them and went to prepare your own.

"So, I've had a question about something for a while, but you've been gone." Hitoshi said moving his food around with his fork.

You sat down at the end of the table and gave him a smile. "Ok shoot." 

"When I was younger, you used to tell me bedtime stories about a Pro Hero who could erase quirks just by looking at them." Your eyes widened and you saw Shinso look over at Aizawa who in turn looked over at you with another small grin on his face."The guy in the story looked exactly like Aizawa Sensei also, That's not just a coincidence right. I mean you guys must know each other or something."

You were speechless and Aizawa could tell you didn't know what to say so he started. "We were really...really close when we were younger." He didn't even look at Shinso his eyes were still glued to you. "Until she decided to move to a whole different country to get away from me." He looked back down at his food and started back eating.

You could feel the tension in the air get thicker. Shinso just looked at Aizawa then to you to see your reaction. "Did you really do it to get away from him?" He asked taking a few more bites of his food.

"How about we talk about something else?"  You say sheepishly.

"Shinso is doing good in his training. He's made a lot of progress and came a long ways so far. He still has a lot to learn though so don't get cocky." Aizawa said staring up from his plate to see him smiling.

"That's great Hitoshi! I'm so proud of you!" You smiled.

He finished off his plate and stood up to stretch his limbs. "Thanks mom, I'm gonna go take a shower now."

"You sure you just don't wanna hang around for a bit?" You laughed nervously.

"Nah he's right he needs to take a warm shower so his muscles can get all the tension out of them. Make sure you take a long one. You will feel much better afterwards." Aizawa grinned at Shinso then looked back at you to see you glaring at him with your brows furrowed.