First Memory of Many

A/n: Hope you enjoy!

Shinso looked at Aizawa to see he was nothing but a blank stare not able to tell anything about what was going on with this situation. Then he looked over to you seeing you fidget with your hands and your head lowered he knew you were nervous about what you were fixing to say. Then suddenly it dawned on him.

"Mom,  I know." He saw you go from nervous to a shocked expression in a matter of seconds.

"W..What? How?" You looked over at Aizawa who held his hand up to you telling you to stop talking for a moment.

"What do you think it is Shinso?" Aizawa asked.

"You're pregnant aren't you..." Shinso sighed in disappointment and all you could do was start laughing.

Aizawa gave Shinso a hard thump to the back of the head. "I Literally just told you to stop assuming things Shinso." Aizawa spoke sternly.

"What is it then?!" Shinso asked in irritation while rubbing the back of his head to sooth the pain.

Aizawa looked at you seeing you hesitate. he knew this was hard for you because Shinso was basically all you had, and just the thought of that one person you loved more than anything in the world hate you had to be hard. Aizawa sat up on the edge of the couch and placed his hand on Shinso's shoulder making Him give a confused look from having no earthly idea of what was going on.

"Shinso, I'm your father." Aizawa's heart was racing from worrying about how he would react to this, but his face stayed plain as always.

"What?" Shinso looked over to you to see if it was true but you didn't make eye contact. He could see your tears fall down your cheeks telling him what he wanted to know,but he wanted to hear you say it. "Mom?"

"Yea Hitoshi, He's your father." You sobbed.

Shinso looked back at Aizawa looking at the man he's gotten so close to this school year. The hard work and training, the extra lessons and studying. His mind was racing with so many questions he could barley process it all.

"Aizawa Sensei is my dad? My real dad?" Aizawa could see Shinso's eye's start to get watery making his emotions want to show as well, but he held his self together."Is..is that why you've taken so much time with me? Because you knew that I was your son this whole time?" He questioned.

"No. I just figured out about a week ago myself. So all that was because I know you have potential to be someone great." Aizawa watched the tears fall from his eyes. Even though Shinso was overwhelmed with emotions at the moment he still managed to hold his steady tired gaze with Aizawa before looking back to you.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell him?" You were still speechless, to scared to talk or even breathe at the moment. His question felt like a hard hit to the gut making pain go through your nerves and ending with a quick sting at your heart . Nothing you could say could give him his father back through his child hood or give Aizawa all those precious moments back that you kept from him. "Mom?!" He yelled trying to get your attention making you jump from his reaction.

"I was stupid. I was a young insecure girl who was scared. I thought that if I stayed people would think I manipulated Aizawa and take it out on you. I didn't want to get in the way of his career as a pro and I didn't want your childhood to be worse than I knew It was already going to be" You bowed your head and covered your face to sob in your hands. "I'm so sorry Hitoshi." you cried.

You felt a warm hand be placed on your back, looking up you saw Aizawa trying to comfort you. "She was trying to do what she thought was best for us. To be honest, if she would have stayed I would probably just be a regular guy working a regular job, and you would have had a rougher child hood here with everyone knowing her quirk. People would have thought you were just a child conceived by brainwashing." Aizawa looked down at you seeing you wipe away the water from your cheeks. "You did what you thought was best for us and I understand. I just want you to know that I still love you more than anything." Aizawa looked over at Shinso for a moment and grinned. "Well, almost anything."

"This is weird..." Shinso said as he wiped his sleepy eyes and sniffled a bit.

You laughed at your son who was clearly feeling awkward but happy judging by the small smirk on his face. You both stood up and met each other in the middle of the living room.

"I'm sorry Hitoshi, I never meant to hurt anyone." You said squeezing him tightly.

"It's ok mom. I know you didn't"

His words made you start crying yet again, but this time it was happy tears. "I love you Hitoshi."

"I love you to mom." Shinso glanced up to look at Aizawa seeing his eyes puffy and red, clearly trying to hold himself back from crying still. "You want in on this?" He joked.

Aizawa didn't say anything he just dragged his feet over to the two of you and embraced you both tightly.

"I love both of you....So much." Aizawa said softly, He couldn't hold back any longer and began to sob as you all held one another tightly.

A few moments went by until you finally let go of eachother and Shinso went to his bedroom while you and Aizawa stayed in the living room standing with one another.  He laced his fingers through yours and placed a small kiss on your lips.

"So what now?" You asked moving closer to him and placing your head against his chest as he held you in his arms. Aizawa's eyes landed on a baby picture of Shinso and a smile painted across his face.

"You owe me one." He said petting your head softly with his calloused hands.

"Owe you one?" You looked up, seeing the smile on his face just made you raise a brow at him. 

"I want another one. This time we do it the right way."

"Another baby? You want me to have another baby with you?" You couldn't believe what you were hearing. You looked into his dark orbs seeing nothing but love and determination. 

"Yes." Aizawa knew what he was asking for, and frankly he wouldn't want to have another child with anyone else but you. You are the only person he's ever loved and the only person he would ever want to love.

You laughed and placed a peck on his lips. "At least ask me to marry you first." You joked.

"Will you?" He already planned to ask anyways, so he figured why not now.

"I..Wh..What? I was joking." You laughed nervously and backed away from him.

"I wasn't." He smirked.

You watched him reach into his utility belt. "Shota..Wait...are you sure?" You saw him pull out a gorgeous diamond ring and hold it out to you.

"Will you just say yes already."

You looked at the handsome man infront of you and finally said the words he was dying to hear. "Yes, of course I'll marry you." He grabbed your hand gently and slid the ring onto your finger with a smile then pulled you into a passionate kiss. As you both shared the moment you heard a excited Shinso yell "YES!" from the hallway letting you know he was ease dropping this whole time.

You and Aizawa both smiled at eachother knowing that this was the first memory of many more to come of your beautiful soon to be growing family.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed my story Secrets! This is my first story that I finished and it devastated me because I didn't want it to end, but I hope I satisfied everyone with the ending! I'm debating on making a sequel, but we shall see.  Thank you for reading!!