Realization

A/N: Hope you Enjoy!

Shinso was talking with Kasumi outside in the training area. Every once in a while him and Aizawa would make tired glares at one another. Obviously he was still feeling a little up set about what he walked in on. Present Mic saw the two avoiding eachother all day and decided to try and brighten the mood, or at least get some intel about whats going on.

"Yo Shinso!" Mic yelled waving him over.

He told Kasumi he would be back and stuck his hands in his pocket to walk over to the loud man. In the process Mic looked over at Aizawa seeing him stick his hands in his pockets and walk further away from the two of them. Seeing both of them pretty much walk the same way made him chuckle a bit to himself.

"Yes Mr. Yamada?" He stopped in front of him and gave him his tired stare.

"Hey! I was just wondering how trainings been going with Aizawa?" He said throwing his arm over his shoulder and pulling him in a bit.

Shinso groaned from Mic's actions in annoyance. "We haven't been training recently. He kinda pissed me off."

"Woah, woah..Language!"

"Sorry" Shinso put his head down.

"It's alright kid, I'll let it slide~" He said making a motion with his hand. "So what did he do to get you upset?"

Shinso made a disgusted face as he thought of what happened again. "I invited him over to my home and he ended up making out with my mom. I saw things I'll probably never forget." He ran his fingers through his purple hair and sighed. 

Mic looked over at Aizawa with a huge smile on his face knowing he figured out something big that he was positive he would have never told him.

He looked back a Shinso and raised a brow. " Doesn't seem like something Aizawa would do though."

Shinso huffed a bit as he was growing tired of the conversation. "Apparently they were 'really.... really close' when they were younger according to them." Shinso wiggled out of Mic's grasp. "I'm going back to my class now. I'm tired of talking about this." 

He watched him walk off, one hand in his pocket while the other hand was rubbing the back of his neck. Mic looked over at Aizawa seeing him doing the exact same thing and laughed to himself again.

"SHOOOOOTA!!!" Mic yelled loudly with his quirk and saw Aizawa cringe and glare over at him as he held his hands to his ears and mouthed "what" to Mic.

Mic simply motioned him over excitingly and Aizawa rolled his eyes as he started to walk to him in his usual slouchy tired way with his hands in his pockets.

"You know if you wanted me, all you had to do was just walk over there to me or maybe even yell in a usual tone instead of using your quirk."

"Well that's no fun now is it!!!" He laughed and slapped Aizawa on the back resulting in a annoyed groan from him.

"Just tell me what you want." He groaned.

"I hear you made out with a certain someone's mom?" He said quietly trying to keep his voice down this time. "He sure is pissed, and those were his exact words by the way."

"Oh really." Suddenly Aizawa's phone buzzed. he took it out of his pocket to see a message from you.

Mic leaned over to see your name. "Y/n Huh? Pretty name. She hot?"

"Shut up Mic."

"Calm down man I'm joking." He cackled as he slapped Aizawa on the back again.

Aizawa growled with anger. "But seriously..You knew her when you were younger? That's sweet." He said giving him a warm smile.

"I'm guessing he told you that too?" He said taking a glance at Shinso training with Kasumi.

"MMhmm~" He got closer to Aizawa's ear. "So when you say really really close, does that mean she was your first?"

He sighed "Yes Mic.." 

Mic looked at Shinso then back at Aizawa. "So how old were you..out of curiosity."

Aizawa went to walk off, but Mic stopped him. "14 15 maybe?"

Aizawa sighed again and turned around to mic running his fingers through his raven hair. "She wouldn't do that."

"Do what?"

"Leave without telling me she was pregnant. She got pregnant after she left." Aizawa crossed his arms and turned his eyes to Shinso once again.

He was trying to test his limits a bit making Aizawa smile to himself. Currently he had 6 people under his control trying to make them all do different things. 

"I know how you are Aizawa, You sure you didn't fall asleep while she was trying to tell you? I can picture you snoring and passed out while she's sick then wake up when she's fine. Maybe that's what happened." He laughed.

"She was never..." He stopped in the middle of his sentence as he started to remember how worried he was about you before you left.

He remembered constantly bickering at you for not going to the doctor and how you kept saying it was just your nerves. How could he be so stupid.

"I know that face." Mic said with a smile. "That's the face of realization~." He said singing the last word.

"She still wouldn't leave without telling me."

"So she just up and left without saying a word?" He said pursing his lips to the side in thought.

"She left me a note." Aizawa looked down at the ground as he started to remember one of the worst days of his life. "but nothing was in the..." He trailed off at the end and quickly pulled out his phone.

Aizawa's eyes scanned through his contacts until he saw his dads number. He hasn't spoke to him in years it seems. He wasn't even sure if it was still his number.

"Hey Mic?"

He walked over seeing Aizawa on his dads number.

He gave him a soft smile. "I'll watch your class for you if you wanna go find some answers." He said giving him a soft pat on the shoulder.

He just looked up at Mic from his phone and turned to walked away. Aizawa hit the call button and brought the phone up to his ear. After a few rings he finally heard a familiar voice answer.

"I'm coming to visit." Is all he said before he hung up.

He knew his parents didn't like you, but to keep something like this from him was a whole different level. The thought of you leaving because you got pregnant with his child made tears threaten to come to his eyes, but he quickly got his self together and went on to his parents.

A/N: Yay! Hope I'm still entertaining my readers! I come up with this stuff on a whim so I'm sorry if stuff doesn't seem completely accurate or I miss some kind of detail. Anyways I'm trying my bestest lol Thanks for reading!