Interrogation

A/N: Hope you enjoy

You were sitting in the interrogation room with your hands cuffed behind you. You sat impatiently as you watched the florescent lights buzz and flicker through out the quiet room. You already gave them all the information they need to find Bakugo Now you were just waiting on your agency considering that was your one phone call that you used.

You heard the door creek open to reveal a angry Aizawa. His hands were balled into fists and he had his head hanging a bit making his raven hair cover his eyes. He was wearing his usual Hero uniform. The smell of smoke and ash still lingering on his clothes.

"Tell me..where did you learn those moves and that stance." He said in a slightly heated tone.

You could tell he wasn't going to show any patience with you, but you still couldn't tell him anything. You gazed up at him with your rose gold irises. He really had no clue who you were other than the background your agency gave you. 

"I told you everything about the situation, now let me go like the police said." You averted your eyes away from him to the other side of the room.

He slammed his hands down on the table making the loud bang echo, you jumped from the noise in shock from his actions. "Not until I get my answers!" He yelled.

You could feel tears wanting to come up seeing how determined he was to try and figure something out about you, but you quickly sucked it up and went along playing the villain role.

"Tch...What's it to you anyway?" you said giving him a smug glance.

"Tell me what I need to know or else...I'm not here to play good cop bad cop with you."

"Or else what?" You challenged.

In a blink of a eye he was holding you against the wall by your throat. "The least you could do is take me out for a drink first." You grinned.

A hard fist struck you across the face making your vision blur slightly and your lip bust open, You just spit on his shirt in response. "That girl died a long time ago." You said as blood dripped from your mouth.

 In your opinion she has. You weren't who you used to be anymore. Having a child at a young age practically raising him on your own made you a completely different person. You were no longer doubting yourself or whining about people not liking you. Life has made you so much stronger than that sad 14 year old little girl.

"TAKE IT BACK!" The grip got tighter around your neck and you began to gasp for air.

 You looked into Aizawa's dark orbs that flashed with a hint of red. After all these years, after what you done he was still looking for you. You could see him yell but you didn't hear a thing. You were watching him try his best to get information out of you. His jaw was clenched as he gritted his teeth from anger and sadness before striking you across the face again.

"I said take it back."  he growled lowly getting closer to your face.

Even though he was angry his expression itself looked dead like usual. He glared at you with so much intensity that you could practically feel his pain.

"Why would I take back the truth?" You activate your quirk. "Now let me go." His eyes hazed over and he did as he was told.

You hit your knees as you started to feel the pain from your face start to throb. "You know you could have done that as soon as he touched you." Your boss said strolling in the room.

"Yea yea I know. What took you so long?" 

"I stopped to get coffee...there was a line." He joked giving you a grin.

"Ha Ha..So funny." you said in sarcasm giving him a bloody smile.

He walked over took you by the arm and helped you onto your feet. "How about you take off for a while. You've given us plenty of information and I'm sure you miss Hitoshi."

Your face lite up in excitement from his words. "Thank You!!" You yelled happily but quickly hissed through your teeth in pain from your face again.

Police officers came in to undo your handcuffs. Finally feeling the relief of them being removed you rubbed your wrists to try and calm the ache around them. "So what about him, He's fixing to have to attend a press conference, so he needs to be going." Your boss said looking at a zombified Aizawa.

You placed your hand on your chin for a moment as if to think. "You need to hurry and get a nice suit to wear. Make sure to shave your face so you look more presentable. Oh, and make sure you get your hair out of your face some how." You and your boss looked at eachother and shared a smirk. You looked back at Aizawa. "Well, get going." You shewed him out the door and he was on his way.

"He's going to be awake for the conference though right?" He questioned with one eyebrow raised.

"Yea, He'll wake up before then."

You both laughed as you headed out the door. You felt so happy knowing that your Mission was over for now and you could go home and see your son.

"So..I take it you and Aizawa have a past?" He asked looking over at you walking beside him.

"Yea, something like that."

You smiled to yourself knowing that he still cared about you. Maybe one day you will have enough courage to face him. Today just wasn't that day.

A/N Thanks for the read! Hope I'm still satisfying everyone.