First day of UA

A/N: He's finally in UA! YAY!!!

Walking through the hall ways of UA Hitoshi held his paper in one hand while clutching his strap around his shoulder with the other. The morning sun beaming through the windows showing how glorious UA really was not to mention Class 1-A shined like it was in the spot light of it all.

He sighed seeing his homeroom was Class 1-C for general studies.

"HEY! Look Aizawa! It's Shinso! The boy from the store!"

Hitoshi glanced up from his paper to look at Aizawa and Present Mic coming down the Hall. Hitoshi and Aizawa shared tired gazes at one another while Present Mic looked at Hitoshi then back to Aizawa.

"Hey...You two look scary similar, other than the purple hair." Mic mumbled into Aizawa's ear.

Hitoshi just looked back down and kept walking but first stopped in front of class 1-A. Looking at the big door in front of him he couldn't help but clinch the paper he was holding.

"Are you in class 1-A?" Aizawa asked with one eyebrow raised looking at Hitoshi.

"No." He said bluntly and turned to keep walking.

Aizawa and Mic turned to head towards the teachers lounge to get coffee. "The entrance exams definitely weren't rational enough." Aizawa mumbled.

Being one of the first in his class to come in, he sat down in the first row in the farthest desk away from the door. He propped up with his face against the palm of his hand. Then his tired eyes landed on a girl coming in the door. The morning sun illuminated around her making her look like a angel. His eyes widened slightly from her beauty but he made sure to keep his composure as she made her way over to him.

"Hey." She said with a smile.

She had long blonde hair with soft green eyes, Her voice was beautiful but it sounded like she had a fierce side to her. She took her seat in the desk next to him and stuck her hand out.

 She took her seat in the desk next to him and stuck her hand out

A/N I LOOOOVE that Anime and I think she is gorgeous so Kasumi looks like this because I don't really have the patience to draw a appearance of my own. (Sad I know right.) 

"My names Kasumi Whats yours? ." 

He took her hand and gave it a soft shake.

"My names Hitoshi Shinso." He said with a grin.

"So Shinso! what's your quirk?"

"Brainwashing." He said bluntly.

"Hmmm...show me." she stood up and presented herself to him. "Brainwash me."

"What?" Hitoshi couldn't believe what he heard, most people get scared and wouldn't even talk to him afterwards. "Are you sure?"

"You bet...um...make me do a split or something." She laughed.