The Truth

A/N: Hope you enjoy!

Aizawa was sitting down on the couch at his parents house. His tired eyes glared at his father who has changed significantly over the past few years. He was sitting in his recliner with his 5 o clock shadow spread across his face with his short onyx hair in a mess. Aizawa could tell he wasn't taking good care of his self anymore since his mom died. Beer cans were strode through the home along with pill bottles for his depression. 

They sat in silence for a moment before finally his father spoke. "You know it would be nice if you came to visit more."

Aizawa knew his father was completely different when he was drunk. The alcohol made him a way more easy going man and maybe even a little emotional at times depending on his moods. When he was sober he was the strict verbal abusive man he always was and some times even physically abusive. He never beat Aizawa unless it was in training though, that was the best excuse for his bruises and cuts.

"I came here for one reason only, and I want the truth." Aizawa said giving him a expressionless stare with his usual tired tone.

His father finished his beer and tossed the empty can in the floor then wiped his mouth. "Alright, what is it." He sat up on the edge of the recliner and looked over at Aizawa.

"When Y/n left, did mom take anything out of the note she left me."

His father felt a overwhelming guilt come over him. He honestly forgot all about it. "Why are you asking that all of a sudden?"

"She's back."

he looked at the ground for a moment and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Hang on."

He watched his father get up and head into the other room. He could hear him rustling around in some boxes. Aizawa started to feel his stomach get in a knot from all the anxiousness that was building up. Standing up he started to pace the floors as he ran his finger through his long dark hair.

"Here it is..." He turned and saw his father handing him a photo. "I'm sorry son."

Aizawa Hesitated at first but eventually took the wrinkled picture from his hand. He felt tears want to fall but he held them back. He was speechless as he looked at the ultrasound picture with a arrow pointing to a little bean shaped object in the middle.

"Don't be mad at your mother...I was the one who told her to keep it from you. I'm so sorry." He said bowing his head.

Aizawa cleared his throat to make sure his voice wouldn't sound choked from him being on the verge of crying. "Why's it wrinkled?" His tired eyes went from the picture up to his father.

His father averted his eyes away from him in shame. "When your mother told me...I got angry and..well, I balled it up and wanted her to throw it away."

Aizawa gripped the picture and could feel his body want to shake from all the rage he had going through him. He gritted his teeth and clinched his jaw to try and keep his composure.

"I wouldn't have stopped looking for her if I knew.."

"Yea..I know, that's one of the reason's I kept it from you. I pushed you to hard when you were younger and I'm sorry for that to Aizawa. I know you loved her, but I just wanted what was best for you."

"It didn't occur  to you that she was what was best for me? Her and my son?" He said sternly as he started back pacing the floors. 

"Just calm down." His father asked grabbing another beer from his 24 pack.

"Don't tell me to calm down you have no Idea what I'm going through no idea what this is like!! I've missed 15 years of my sons life!

Aizawa stormed out of the house and slammed the door behind him.

Time Skip back at UA.

Aizawa was walking the halls of UA heading to his class. No sound or interruptions just his own thoughts rolling through his mind. He stopped at the door of Shinso's class and knocked on the door. He crossed his arms as he waited till finally snipes came out of the room.

"Can I help you?"

"I need to speak with Shinso." Snipes opened the door a little further and Shinso and him shared there usual tired gazes.

"Looks like some ones in trouble~." Kasumi whispered over to Shinso.

"Tch." Shinso got up and walked out of the class to meet with Aizawa. 

They were both in the hall way alone. Shinso was leaned against the wall while Aizawa was standing in front of him with his hands in his pockets a few feet away.

"What do you want?" Shinso asked sternly still feeling a little ticked off from his teacher kissing his mom.

Aizawa didn't say a thing just stared at him. He took in his features and his stance. He watched him run his fingers through his hair then cross his arms still leaning against the wall.

"I expect a apology." Shinso said giving him a furrowed look. Aizawa started to chuckle at his words. "What's so funny?" he raised a eyebrow knowing Aizawa normally isn't the smiling laughing type.

"I'm sorry for kissing your mom ok. Now that I apologized I expect to see you after school for training."

"Fine." He rolled his eyes and went to walk back in his class but was stopped by Aizawa placing a hand on his shoulder.

He turned to face him. "What is -" Shinso was cut off by Aizawa giving him a tight hug. This was Honestly nothing like the rational teacher he was used to.

"I'm proud of you." He said softly. Once again he felt tears want to pool in his eyes but he held them back. letting him go he cleared his throat and motioned him to continue into his classroom.

Shinso was just staring at him with a tired questionable look.

"Well...go to class I'll see you afterwards."

Shinso nodded and walked back in and Aizawa stood outside still in silence just him and his thoughts.

I Have a son.

A/N: Hope I pleased everyone with his reactions so far!! Thanks for reading! Dont forget to comment!