USJ Attack

A/N: Hope you enjoy.

You and Hitoshi sat in the living room watching t.v. when all of a sudden the news channel flashed giving a emergency broadcast. It showed all the class 1 A student's coming out of the USJ building battered and bruised. You saw all the Pro Heros lined up answering questions for the media. All of a sudden they showed Heros carrying a limp beaten Aizawa to a ambulance.

"Oh my God..Shota." You whispered covering your mouth in shock.

You looked at Hitoshi as he was wide eyed and jaw dropped staring at the screen. "Class 1 A went up against all those villains and made it out alive?"

"Hitoshi are you ok to stay here by yourself for a while? I have to go do something for work."

"Yea, sure mom."

You quickly went to change then grabbed your purse and headed out the door. As you were driving you tried to slow your breathing and collect your thoughts. Not sure why but you felt like you needed to go see him. Secretly you prayed that he was unconscious or asleep when you arrived. You kept thinking of all the memories you had with him in your younger days and all you could do was laugh and cry from so many mixed emotions. You parked your car and looked in the mirror to make some last minute changes to your puffy red eyes not wanting it to be obvious you've been crying.

Once you made it to the hospital you looked around seeing if you saw anyone you recognized from the school which immediately your eyes met with the Pro Hero Present Mic in the waiting room. He didn't know who you were so you just tried to stay quiet when you talked to the nurse at the front desk.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes I'm looking for Aizawa Shota's room please."

"Are you his wife?"

Your heart sunk at the question just thinking of what could have been.

"No Ma'am." Saying that broke your heart all over again but you tried to maintain yourself. You showed the lady your badge and she quickly gave you his room number. "Thank you."

Looking back you saw Present Mic maintained by a few Nurses that he was trying to make moves on so you felt more comfortable about getting to his room un noticed.

Finally seeing the numbers on the wall and the door in front of you, you froze. Hesitation set in and all you wanted to do was turn back, but soon enough determination came over you making you think what if he was fixing to die? what if this was the last time you get to see him? You looked in the small window seeing his body on the table and no one inside, so you finally opened the door and walked in.

The sound of the monitor echoed in the room. You looked down on his body completely wrapped in bandages. Oh how you wanted to see his face just one time in person. You brought your hand up to go through his raven hair feeling just how soft it still was. Noticing the yellow goggles sitting to the side you couldn't help but smile softly. The fact that he still kept the designs you drew up for him so many years ago made a warmness come over you.

"Hello Miss Shinso."

You quickly turned to see the principle of UA sitting in a chair on the far side of the room.

"H..Hello principle Nezu." You say nervously.

"What brings you here today?" He asks pretty confident that he already knew the answer to the question.

"Oh..I..Um..I'm here to check on him I guess."

"Do you know Mr. Aizawa?"

You looked down and smiled. "Yes sir..we go back a long ways, but we ended kind of on a bad note. When he wakes could you please not tell him I came by?"

"Of course, it's none of my business to pry into yours and Aizawa's relationship."

"Thank you sir, Is he going to be alright?"

"Well all the damage affected how long he can use his quirk and it may leave some scaring but knowing him he will be back at work in no time."

"Good..well I guess I'll be going now." you say with a wave and go to turn to leave.

"Oh, Miss Shinso?"

You turn back around and see the principle walk over towards you a bit then look back at Aizawa.

"Do you plan on telling him that Hitoshi is his?"

You felt like you couldn't breath for moment. You knew that Nezu was smart, but you didn't think he could catch on to something like this already. It made you wonder if Aizawa has talked about you before.

"What makes you assume that Hitoshi is his?"

He let out a slightly evil laugh. " He has your fathers hair Your quirk and Aizawa's features."

"Me and Aizawa have never.."

Before you could finish Nezu just stared at you hard for a moment. "Didn't you move at the age of 14 along with your parents?"

"Yes but that has nothing to do with anything." You say sternly.

"Judging by your clinch fists and teary eyes I think it does." He said in a matter of factly kind of voice. 

"I had a good reason to leave."

"You thought a child would burden him from his Pro Hero duties perhaps?"

You saw Aizawa move a little then go back to sleep.

"I Love him...I didn't want to drag him down." you whispered.

"I Understand where you are coming from. The way your quirk is and how everyone made you feel probably made you think he deserved better, but he deserves to know he has a son."

"Right now isn't a good time."

"I agree, The time will present itself to you one day and I can only hope you will take it. Your secret is safe with me."

"Thank You."

"Hitoshi is a great kid. You did a good job raising him."

You nodded and walked out the door baffled about how everything turned out today.

A/N: I hope you guys liked it!! Thank you for reading.