Go Home

A/n: Again..sorry for the slow updates! hope you enjoy!

Aizawa was sitting in his empty classroom staring at his phone. He felt more exhausted than usual since the nights have been long with his mind wondering about you and everything that was said that day. He didn't want you to be mad at him, but he refused to be the one who said he was sorry. After keeping something like that a secret he was determined to get you to come to him.

He held his phone in his hand going through the messages that you sent him when you were trying your best to get him to respond. He couldn't help but feel like a jerk the way he kept ignoring you just because of these weird feelings.

"HEY! HOW'S IT GOOOIN!" Aizawa jumped almost dropping his phone out of his hand from the loud quirk of his friend.

"Why are you always..so..annoying." Aizawa mumbled.

"Why are you so boring?..anyways, You seem extra tired today...everything good?"

"No." Aizawa sat back in his chair and huffed.

"It's the girl isn't it?" Mic smiled walking closer to Aizawa's desk.

Aizawa hated talking to Mic of all people about his feelings, but he was the only one who knew so he was the only one to talk to.

"I still love her and I don't know what to do about it." He said bluntly as he brought his hand up to go through his dark hair. "This is so stupid. I shouldn't even be talking to you about this." He groaned and got up from his chair and walked out the door.

"Hey! I give great advice for this stuff!" Mic said jogging to catch up with him.

"Have you ever fell in love with someone before?" Aizawa stopped and looked at him with his tired eyes already knowing the answer.

"I mean...no, but I can still give you advice." He said shooting a pair of finger guns.

"Ok, fine..What's your advice then."

Mic got so happy he jumped and did a loud cheer. "I'm leaving.." Aizawa said plainly and turned to walk away but Mic ran infront of him. "If you want to apologize then do it. What's it going to hurt? Your pride? If you love her that shouldn't matter, just tell her how you feel without yelling or arguing. When you care about someone that's what you do. Put them first."

"How would you know?"

"I've had a lot of girls say that to me when they left."

"That's sad Mic."

"My career comes first, I'll settle when I'm ready! Don't judge me!" Mic said crossing his arms and sticking his nose in the air.

Aizawa's phone suddenly vibrated in his pocket, when he went to look Mic quickly walked behind him to look over his shoulder . Aizawa's heart felt like it stopped when he saw your name on the screen. Mic looked at the phone then at Aizawa seeing him completely frozen.

"Look at it already! The anticipation is killing me!!"

Time Skip to You

You were laid across the couch hovering your phone over your face looking at the message you sent with the cat laying on your stomach asleep. You saw where he read your message and waited for a moment for a reply but their was nothing.

"He could've at least responded." You mumbled to yourself and sat the phone down. "Guys are so aggravating, but oh well it's over with now." You brought your hand down to pet your cat then grabbed the remote to start flipping through channels on the t.v.

Thoughts and memories went through your mind of that emotionless boy you used to know and love. The good days when you laughed and joked and the bad when Aizawa needed someone and you needed a shoulder to cry on. You were both always there for eachother and it made you miss that feeling you had with him. You knew you still loved him, but you just missed the closeness you had together.

"HITOSHI!!!" You yelled being to lazy to get up to get him.

You heard his feet rustle across the floor until you finally saw your adorable Indigo haired son.

"Yes?" His purple eyes landed on yours as he tucked his hands in his pockets

"You want some ice cream?" You grinned.

"Really mom?" He huffed. "Yea I guess I could go for some right now." He said lazily.

"Great!." Your grin turned into a smile as you pulled some cash out of your pocket and held it out for him. "Just get whatever you want."

"Alright." He took the money with a concerned look on his face then went to slip on his shoes and went out the door.

He knew something was wrong with you because that's usually when you wanted him to go on random ice cream trips like this.  Once he hit the sidewalk he saw Aizawa walking towards your home making him sure that he was the reason why you felt this way.

"Hey Sensei, What are you doing over on this side of town?" Shinso asked stopping infront of him

"I came to speak to your mother." Aizawa looked at him for a moment seeing the money in his hand. "Where are you going?"

"My mom wanted me to get some ice cream." He looked at Aizawa trying to read his expression, but that was always nearly impossible. 

"I'll leave you to that then." He waved and kept walking towards your home.

"Hey, Aizawa!"

"Hmm?" Aizawa turned to face him and his eyes glossed over and he lost complete control of his self.

"Go home."

Shinso knew he would regret doing this when he got to school tomorrow. He watched his teacher walk past him and make his way back home in a daze. Shinso isn't used to men being in your life and knowing that someone hurt you makes him upset, especially since the person is his Sensei. He sighed thinking of all the consequences yet to come, but your happiness meant more to him than that.

A/n: Thanks for reading!!