Japan?

A/N: Yay We are slowly getting there! Hope you enjoy.

You fluttered your eyes open to your alarm going off. Sitting up you stretched your limbs and through blurry tired eyes you see a figure with dark hair around his face.

"Shota?" you quickly rub your eyes to gain focus just to see a 13 year old Hitoshi pulling a black shirt over his head.

"Why have you been calling me that so much lately?" he says in a lazy tone just like his father.

you just huff in frustration and get up from your bed to go make coffee and breakfast.

"So, creamer? sugar?" You ask Hitoshi sitting at the table.

"You know I like it black mom, are you ok?" He turned his tired eyes to your E/c ones.

You sighed. "I'm not sure really, I guess I just miss Japan."

You handed him his cup of coffee.

"Then let's go back. I dont have friends here anyways."

"That's not true. What about that one girl that wanted to go on a date with you?"

"Her parents wouldn't let her." He said in his lazy tone looking down into his coffee cup.

"What!? Why didn't you tell me!" You said frustratingly.

"Because you would have went to cuss out her parents and that's kind of embarrassing." He chuckled.

"Who me? I wouldnt dare." You said innocently.

You both started laughing and you began to make breakfast. Going back to Japan wouldn't be that bad of a idea.Maybe Hitoshi could even get into UA. What are you saying, of course he would get in. Even though fighting isn't one of his strong suits he would definitely get in with his smarts.

You smiled to yourself thinking of how great it would be for him. People at UA actually recognize people for their potential. They never patronize against quirks.

You sighed and thought about what would happen if you ran into Shota and what you would say. You were sure he was married with kids by now though.

"Mom...the bacon." Hitoshi said snapping you away from your thoughts.

"Crap!" You quickly fan the pan so the annoying smoke detector doesn't go off.

Hitoshi just chuckled and took another sip of his coffee. You and Hitoshi had a really strong bond. He has pretty much let the dad questions go and decided at a young age to be the man of the house on his own. You are amazed at how great he turned out. All though he does hold a bit of resentment for those who were born with quirks more suitable for heros.

He has to work harder than most to become the hero he wants to be. That being said he looks up to you. You Being part of a hero agency in America just gives him more determination and longing to become a hero.

You sit his breakfast down in front of him minus the bacon along with a plate for yourself.

"Are you serious about Japan?" You ask

"Yea, I dont mind it. Maybe things will be different there. Plus if it makes you happy that's enough for me really." He said in his emotionless tone and stare.

He went to take a bite of his food but dropped the fork from the surprising embrace you gave him. He just leaned into you and hugged back.

Hitoshi was a spitting image of your father and Shota put together, it sometimes seemed unreal how similar he and his father is and they've never once been around eachother.

You finally let him go and made your way back to the table to finish your breakfast.

It was decided then. You and Hitoshi will go back to Japan.

A/N: Thanks for reading!