Someone to Talk to

A/N: Hope you enjoy!

Aizawa was sitting in the teachers lounge sleeping in his yellow sleeping bag when he heard Present Mic yell his name with his quirk. His eyes slowly opened to see exotic green eyes and a big teethy grin from his friend. Mic knew there was probably a 50/50 chance that Aizawa would kill him for waking him up, but he didn't care. He had to know what happened and what Aizawa figured out.

"HELLOOOO SHOOUUTA!! RIIISE AND SHIIINE!" He yelled making Aizawa flinch and cover his ears in frustration.

Aizawa's gray bindings came out and started to squeeze Mic tightly making it kind of hard for him to breathe, but he kept his smile seeing Aizawa slowly get up and step out of his sleeping bag.

"What have I told you about waking me up." Aizawa said giving him his usual dead stare.

"Not to." He grinned.

Aizawa rolled his bloodshot eyes and dropped him to the ground letting him catch his breath.

"What do you want?"

Mic creeped up close to him. "Did you figure anything out about..You know." He asked giving him a nudge.

Aizawa's eyes went to the floor for a moment to think if he should tell him anything. Honestly he needed to talk to someone about the situation before he exploded. He looked back at the ecstatic blonde haired man and motioned him to follow him somewhere more secluded.

Mic nodded and they made there way down the hall into one of the janitors closets. 

"Ok so spill it! What happened!" He smiled making motions with his hands as he talked.

Aizawa sighed. "Don't make me regret telling you this." He reached in his pocket to pull out his wallet and took out the ultrasound picture.

"Wow...So you're a...dad?" Mic looked shocked taking the picture and looking at it closely then back up at Aizawa.

"Apparently so." He mumbled. My parents took it out of the note she left me before she went to America."

"Wow..that was a jerk move...so she thinks you've known about him this whole time?"

Aizawa nods. 

"What are you gonna do man?" He asked handing the picture back to him with a concerned look on his face.

"I don't know. She's been writing me, but I haven't had the nerve to really respond to her." Aizawa said folding his arms. "I just..I understand why she did it....but I missed so much of his life. How does someone forgive something like that?"

Mic thought for a moment as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, do you wanna be in his life?"

"Of course I do."

"Do you wanna be in her life?"

Aizawa hesitated and looked away for a moment. "I don't know."

"Do you still love her?"

Aizawa didn't answer just looked back down at the ground. Love is so irrational, but when he was that 14 year old boy it seemed to just roll off his tongue when it came to you. The way he felt when he was around you that day felt  like it used to when he was younger, but after figuring out this secret he doesn't know anymore.

Mic paced the floors for a bit. "The only advice I can give you is to face her and talk to her about it."

"I already knew that." He said with a hint of frustration.

"Ok, ok, I'm just trying to help here." He said raising his hands in surrender.

Aizawa's phone vibrated and he huffed knowing that it was you. For the past week it's been nothing but Are you ok's and you desperately trying to get a conversation out of him. He opened it to look at the message.

Y/n: Shota? Please text something, anything?

Mic creeped over beside him seeing the message. "At least say something to her." Aizawa looked at his face seeing that he felt a little sorry for you.

Skipping to where you are.

You were cleaning the house with tears going down your cheeks. You were wiping the counters and tables with anger and sadness as sad music played on the radio. You didn't know what happened, how could he come into your life and basically try to fuck you on the kitchen table then leave just like that. The thoughts rolling through your mind were endless until one finally broke you.

 When he figured out Shinso was my son he obviously knew he was his from the picture I left, so he's avoiding me to get out of being a father...That fucking bastard!

You went to the couch and found a pillow to punch your fists in as the hot tears flowed, no longer from sadness but from sheer rage. You muffled your face into the pillow and yelled. All you wanted to do was punch that pretty face of his multiple times until he was a bleeding mess.

Suddenly you heard your phone vibrate and you quickly went to the counter to see you had a message from Aizawa.

Aizawa: I'll take a sick day and come talk to you when Shinso isn't home.

You looked at the message and yelled again making the cat scurry into the kitchen from practically being scared to death. You glanced over seeing a picture of Shinso when he was about 7. He had a bright smile on his face as he posed like a hero standing on the couch arm. Smiling you took in a deep breath and sighed in relief. You don't know why you're so upset about everything. The anger and pain quickly went away as you thought of how well he turned out with only you in his life. Hell maybe it's for the best he's not in his life. Shinso has been great without him so far. He doesn't need him for anything more than a teacher. You didnt even reply just exited out of the message and sat the phone down.

Time Skip to else where.

The bell rang for class to be dismissed and Aizawa checked his phone again for the thousandth time since he's sent you a text, still no reply. Now he knows how you felt, he just assumed you were giving him a taste of his own medicine seeing that you were known to be a little hard headed and stubborn at times.

"Hey!" Mic yelled coming into the class with a pair of finger guns making Aizawa jump from the loud noise.

"Cant you just talk on a normal level for once in your life. please."

"Since you asked nicely."  He smiled. "Ok so what's the verdict?"

"She hasn't wrote me back." He mumbled.

"What did you say?" Mic asked walking over to Aizawa's desk leaning against it.

"I told her I'd take a sick day and talk to her when Shinso isn't home."

Mic snickered.

"What's so funny?" Aizawa asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Does it bother you that she hasn't responded?"

"Yes." he sighed.

"Now you know how it feels. You gotta learn how to treat a lady Aizawa...can't just leave her hanging like that."

"Well, she left me hanging for 15 years so I don't wanna hear it." Aizawa got up from his desk and headed out the door.

"OH! OUCH!" Mic yelled acting like he burnt his hand and shook it to cool it off. "I wish I could be there to see all this unfold between the two of you, so I can put it on Worldstar." He laughed and slapped Aizawa's back, he just gave him a glare. "WORLDSTAAAR!!" He yelled then busted out laughing.

Aizawa never had a clue why his friend was always so crazy excited and overly annoying all the time, but at least he had someone to talk to about things.

A/N: Thanks for reading!!!