Last Words

A/N: ok so I had no Idea what picture to put for this chapter so I just picked a random photo of Aizawa hanging upside down while looking sexy as usual. Any who hope you guys enjoy the sadness in this chapter.

Today was the day you had to get your physical. You were in the waiting room with your mom by your side. You would text Shota every once in a while or play a game on your phone till they finally called your name.

"Y/N L/N" the nurse called as she stepped out from the door to the back room.

You and your mom got up to head to the back to the doctors office. You looked around seeing all the pictures of babies and the happy parents. The room was bright and inviting giving you a warm happy feeling. 

The nurse took your height and weight then handed you a cup to pee in and showed you to the restroom. Once you were done you handed the cup back to the nurse as they showed you to the room you would be seeing the doctor in. The nurse explained that the doctor would be in shortly and to make yourself comfortable till then.

Your mom sat down in the chair and began to read a magazine while you looked at all the children on the wall with all the different quirks. You felt tears try to prick your eyes as you saw the many different dads in the pictures holding their children.

"Mom..What made you fall for dad?" you choked trying to hold back the tears.

She looked up from the magazine and smiled. You glanced at her as she gestured over to the other chair letting you know this was gonna be a long conversation.

"Well honey to be honest the first thing I noticed and loved about him was his purple hair." She giggled.

You smiled remembering how purple and cool it was. You wish you would have inherited that from him but you just have normal H/C hair that you got from your mom. 

"When you figured out he could manipulate people with his quirk you didnt get scared or worried?" you ask curiously.

"At first I was a bit unsure but the more I got to know him the more I saw how good he was. He was a amazing man who worked hard even though everyone looked down on him because of his quirk. I can honestly say that I truly loved that man." You could tell that your mother was wanting to cry.

Your fathers quirk was the same but a little different. You can deactivate your quirk at anytime but your father had to touch the person again once he manipulated them to deactivate his. Thats what ended up giving him a death sentence. In the end he was protecting you but he wasn't precise with his commands which made the men trying to hurt you end up dead.

Flash Back

"Give us all you have and we want hurt the girl." The man said as he held you tight with the gun to your head.

"Please dont Ill give you everything I have..Here take it." you watched through teary eyes as your father began to reach in his pockets to pull out his wallet.

"No wait we will get it put your hands out in front of you so we can see them." Your father stretched his arms out in front of him as the man holding you motioned the other two to him.

You watched as they went through his pockets. They took off his coat and watch even taking off his shoes, but the one thing you noticed that the other men didnt was his eyes glowing a bright purple to match his hair. Once the men got done they took their places back beside the man holding you hostage.

"turn around and walk away." you heard your dads voice say angrily.

The man holding you began to laugh. "What do you think we are gonna listen to you old man?"

He turned to look back at his friends as they were walking out of the alley way. You tried to activate your quirk to manipulate the man but you were too scared. Your father could see that, so he jumped up and snatched the gun from the man and tossed it to the side. You escaped his clutches and hid behind the dumpster.

You watched as your father fought for his and your life. Eventually you heard a loud thump from the street and alot of commotion. You glanced over your father fighting to see the two previous men laying dead from getting hit by a vehicle due to them never stopping from your fathers commands. As you were fixated on the two dead men in the street you heard a loud gun shot. You averted your eyes back to your father seeing him holding the gun and the man he was fighting dead on the ground with a bullet hole through his skull.

All the pedestrians immediately saw your father and told the cops he killed them. Once they figured out he could manipulate people with his quirk they didnt even give him a chance to explain anything. They sentenced him to death for the murder of the three men.

Your fathers last words to you as he was getting ready for  his lethal execution. "I want you to use this built up anger and energy you have toward this situation and only use that to focus on making this world a better place. Show everyone you can have a quirk suited for a villain and still be a amazing Hero. Only use what you have for good. Please promise me." he cupped your cheeks into his warm hands as tears rolled down your face.

"I promise." you say through your sobs knowing this was gonna be that last time you ever saw him.

You hugged him tightly "I love you dad." 

He hugged you back "I love you too Y/N stay strong for me." he placed a kiss on your head then was escorted out to his sentence.

A/N: Thanks everyone for reading! feel free to vote comment and suggest. I love my readers!