Dinner with Parents

A/N: time to meet his parents readers. I don't know his background so I just made up one the best I could I hope you guys like. Thanks for reading!

You looked at the dark raven haired boy as he watched the video saying he got excepted into UA. His stare was emotionless at the screen to anyone other than you, But you could tell his eyes had a sparkle to them knowing he was gonna be in class 1-A. One of the top hero classes.

"Congratulations Shota!" you said with a closed eyed smile.

He turned to face you with his tired eyes connecting to your E/C ones. "Its no big deal really." you just chuckle knowing thats a lie.

You walk over to his desk in his room and pick up the paper showing his designs to his costume. "please tell me this isnt your finishing product."

"yes it is, why whats wrong with it?" he asks in his lazy voice walking over to you.

"Well your whole outfit is black Shota..." you gave him a dead pan stare.

He just looked at you and cocked a small grin. "blending with the darkness, and it matches my soul."

You chuckled and punched his chest. "Seriously..You need to fix this." He hummed in response. "You should at least change the color of the goggles, your eyes are your weapon after all."

He sighed and grabbed a pencil. "well what do you think I should change it to?"

You place your hand to your chin giving it some thought. "I think yellow would be cool." you smile.

"So you want me to change the color of my goggles to one of your  favorite colors?"

"Exactly...everytime you put them on you would think of me right?" you smiled then gave him a soft kiss on his cheek.

"I can live with that." he says in his emotionless voice.

You just jump in excitment as you watch him write the word yellow with a arrow pointing to the goggles. "Oh and make the bindings around your neck white or a off white. That's still way to much black." He just sighed and did as you said.

You took the time to draw up his whole outfit for him the best way you could and hand it to him to see how he liked it. "I dont hate it." he mumbled. You hugged him tightly then felt a sudden sickening feeling so you excused yourself to the restroom.

He stood with his back against the bathroom door listening to you gag and vomit. He knew youve noticably lost about 10 pounds from all this. He ran his fingers threw his dark hair in worry, you told him the doctor said everything was fine, but he still finds it hard to believe.  

You opened the door to the bathroom and Shota fell back a bit. He turned giving you a concerend look, but you just smiled letting him know everything was ok. You were about 3 months pregnant now.

Suddenly his mom popped up and stared at you both with her tired eyes letting you know dinner was ready. Shotas moms quirk was sleep She could make someone fall asleep just by flashing them her ruby eyes, but it seemed like her quirk affected Shota in some way. Even though he doesnt have her quirk he clearly got the look of it. You giggled a bit thinking about it, to you his lazy tired gaze was actually pretty sexy.

You both made your way to the dinner table to sit down with his parents. His father Looked just like Shota minus his tiredness. He was a strict man making sure Shota trained hard everyday in hand to hand combat. Knowing that would be important with his Quirk. Even though he wanted nothing more than Shota to be a good pro Hero he did push him way to hard in your opinion. He was loving but way to strict. He also didnt care for you that much since he thinks you take Shotas mind off of his school and training.

Once the food was sat in front of you everyone began to eat and talk about Shota getting into UA Highschool. His mother was so proud while his father was too just not showing it as much through his blank stares. You looked up seeing Shotas dad glaring at you.

"So..you arent gonna be able to get into any hero courses am I right?" Mr. Aizawa said sternly.

You looked down at your plate. "Yes sir." you said nervously.

"Dad."

"So...I believe you should begin to look for a girl better suited for your abilities now Shota." He said bluntly.

"Dad."

"I...I have a good quirk sir...I just didnt pass the physical." You hung your head hiding your face with your hair.

"No..You have a villains quirk..everyone knows that. You know I never really trusted your father, neither do I trust you around my son." You looked at Shota and his mom as they stopped eating. The tension around the table getting thick.

"DAD!" Shota yelled slamming his hands on the table.

"Dont you get a temper with me boy. She needs to hear this anyways. You can do better." he scoffed.

"Honey...dont inturupt the dinner with stupid talk like that. Dont make me put you to sleep." She glared over at Shotas father with tired bloodshot eyes.

He sighed and mumbled a few more insults towards you. Standing up you dismissed your self and walked out of the house feeling tears begin to form in your eyes. Shota followed after you.

You made your way outside before he grabbed your arm to stop you. It was night time,the stars shined brightly. On this side of town there werent that many city lights to inturrupt them, which you loved that about where you lived.

"Please dont listen to him you know how he can be Y/N." Shota said bringing his hand down to intertwine his fingers with yours.

"Hes right though Shota..Im nothing compared to you. You have so much to look forward to."

You look up seeing your step dad come out of the door to your house. "Come on get in here we need to talk!" He yelled angrily. "Go on back inside boy..you need to just stay away from her anyways." he said giving Shota a shewing motion back towards his house.

You watch as Shota gives him a glare and a lazy middle finger. "Why you little brat!" Y/N get in here NOW!" 

You sighed... "I love you ok..stop being down about everything." Shota said giving you a hug and a kiss on the forehead. Then made his way back in the house with his hands in his pockets.

A/N: Rushed this! sorry...hope you enjoyed it.