Entance Exams

A/N: Hope you all are liking it so far!

Todays the day! you were so excited and ready to watch Hitoshi prove himself to the world. You woke up extra early to get his clothes ready and to make him a good breakfast to get the day started. Finally finishing up you layed everything out onto plates and set them on the table.

Seeing a sleepy Hitoshi walk into the kitchen you couldn't help but get all giddy.

"Are you EXCITED!!!" You cheered as the sleepy teenager just groaned. "i made you breakfast!!"

He scanned the table looking everything over. "Coffee?" he groaned.

"No...water is better for you today."

"But I drink coffee every morning...what if I go threw withdrawals." He wined.

"Ok fine I'll make you some coffee." You said rolling your eyes.

You looked him over seeing him sit down and start eating his food. His lavender hair was down in his face and his eyes were tired as usual. Placing his coffee in front of him you bent down and gave him a kiss on his head.

"What was that for?" he said talking with a mouth full of food.

"I'm just so ready to see you fullfil your dreams Hitoshi." You said as you took a seat and started eating.

"Me too mom, I hope I can get into class 1-A."

"Even if its not class 1-A you can always work your way up..You got this Hitoshi! I'm going to turn my t.v. on right when you leave and watch you every step of the way...Well when the cameras on you at least."

"Ok." he chuckled.

He finished his food and coffee washed his dishes then went back to his bedroom to get ready. You did the same then came back down stairs to turn the television on to watch the exams.

"Ok mom I'm headed out." he said walking over to the door.

"Wait wait wait!!" you got up and ran over to him giving him a big hug."just know that no matter what happens I'm always going to be proud of you."

You gave him a quick kiss on the cheek exchanged I love you's and sent him on his way.

Time skip.

He already knew what he had to do once the rules were explained. He had conversations with almost everyone until he found a few people with powerful quirks to manipulate. Everyone was waiting at the starting line for the countdown.

"What are you doing? theres no countdowns in a real fight." The loud blonde headed pro hero yelled.

With that Hitoshi instantly set out into the exam along with his four puppets by his side. He didn't know if this would work but he would do anything to acheive his goal of becoming a Hero.

"It seems like these five are working as a team." Cementoss said looking at Hitoshi and the other people he was controlling.

Aizawa glanced up seeing the purple haired boy he ran into at the store that day.

"Yes but the lavender one doesnt seem to be doing anything." Nezu added.

"That's not a team. He's manipulating them." Aizawa said walking closer to the screen. "Whats his name?" He asked.

"Hitoshi Shinso, and you're right it says his quirk is brainwashing." Cementos says looking at the paper then back at the screen.

"Shinso?...He wasn't who I thought he was." Aizawa mumbled.

"Who did you think he was? If you dont mind me asking." Nezu says as he took a sip of his tea.

"When I was younger there was this girl who had a Manipulation Quirk...Her father had the purple hair and also the ability to Manipulate people." He said in his emotionless tone of voice.

"Oh are you speaking of F/n L/n? The man who murdered the three men and was sentenced to death?" Nezu asked.

"Yes, but he didn't do it." Aizawa spoke sternly.

"I'm aware. It was the system lacking the right people. He was a good man."

"Maybe his daughter got married thats why the last names different." Snipes said as he was cleaning his gun.

"She moved away when we were 14." Aizawa said with a bit of sadness in his voice.

Nezu looked closley at the young boy then back at Aizawa seeing the similarities in their faces he pretty much knew the situation. Hearing the sadness in his voice and knowing that she moved at the age of 14 would mean she would have to have just gotten pregnant around the time she moved and apparently Aizawa cared about her. It pays to be smart sometimes he thought to himself.

"I'm sorry to hear that Aizawa." Nezu said.

So many thoughts were going through his head right now. How could she just leave and get married to someone. If that was her son that would mean she would have gotten pregnant right after she left. Did she just go off and have sex with everyone once she left him? No she wouldn't do that right? He probably wasn't even her son, hes just getting his self worked up for nothing. He scoffed at the situation and looked back at the screen to watch the end of the exams. 

                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking at the t.v. you were jumping for joy at the house. You watched Hitoshi manipulate four people at a time. It took you forever just to get to that level. You grabbed the cat, hoisted her up and danced through the house. Obviously she hated you right now but you didn't care because Hitoshi did amazing!

A/N: Thanks for reading!!
Omg you guys I'm so sorry...I forgot that people can wake from his manipulation from some type of impact...crap..sorry...