I Hate That I Love You

A/n: I'm Having such a writers block with this story...sorry for the slow updates! 

The morning was mostly quiet other than the small talk between you and Shinso. He boasted about his training and progress with Aizawa while you just nodded and listened. You were happy he got to spend time with his father, even though he still wasn't aware of it yet. He finished his black coffee and grabbed his book bag to head out the door with a Love you and a wave. You watched his long silhouette disappeared down the street as the morning air graced your face.

Walking back in you grabbed your phone and started scrolling through social media while you sipped on your coffee, then you heard a knock at the door. Of course right when you sit down things like this always happened to you. Figuring Shinso left something you got up to open the door just to see Aizawa standing in a black long sleeve shirt with a small v neck and jeans with his hair hanging down around his face.

Aizawa's heart felt like it was going to explode for a moment as his tired eyes looked into your beautiful E/c ones. Seeing your face makes him feel so weak but so strong at the same time, it was like you were his biggest weakness and strength rolled up all in one, and he hated it but yet loved it at the same time. He cleared his throat.

"Can I come in?" He asked in his low tone.

"Yea..fine."

You stepped back giving him enough room to walk inside then shut the door behind him. He looked around the living room in silence as his eyes glanced at so many pictures of you and Shinso. With each picture he could feel his emotions trying to get the best of him but he took a deep breath and put them to the side for the moment being.

"You want some coffee?" You asked trying to be polite.

He just nodded slightly and you went to poor him a cup.

While you were in the kitchen his eyes fell on a picture of you and Shinso when he was around 6 years old. He was holding a big muffin up to you with a huge smile on his face. Aizawa's eyes fell on the banner in the background that said 'Muffins with Dad' making it feel like someone punched him in the gut.

"Ok so I know you like it black so here ya go." You said entering back into the living room just to see him gazing at the picture. "Aizawa?" You sat the coffee on the side table and walked over to him. You could see his eyes starting to get puffy making you feel a little bad for him but he quickly sucked it up.

"So,Shinso ...He's mine?" He asked still not taking his eye's off the picture.

"Yes..." You said softly. 

Hearing you confirm it yourself made his heart sting with sadness for missing so much but happiness knowing he has a son. He didn't respond so you began again.

"Look I got the message when you didn't respond to me for almost 2 weeks. Me and Shinso are doing fine without you in our lives so we don't need you."

Those words cut into him like a knife making him grunt from the impact they had on him. His gaze went slowly from the picture to you.

"We don't need you." He repeated and scoffed at the words. "I didn't write you back because I just figured out he was mine."

You looked at him curiously. "Just found out?"

"I put two and two together" He said his voice getting louder and louder as he spoke. "Then I had to go back to my drunken father to ask if he left anything out of the note you left for me, and to my surprise he gave me this." He reached in his wallet to pull out the ultra sound photo You left for him all those years ago.

"They....They took it out?" You took the crumpled picture from him looking at the little bean on the photo then back up at him.

"Why didn't you just wait for me!" His loudness shocked you making you take a step back. "Why didn't you tell me you were leaving at least!!" He said motioning his anger with his hands.

"I...I'm sorry Shota." You said as tears started to prick your eyes from seeing his reaction, but you knew it would be like this, you knew this conversation wasn't going to go over very well.

"I'm sorry?!..15 years of my sons life gone and you're sorry?!?!" He yelled then turned away from you clinching his fists in anger. 

"I am. I was young and insecure. I was scared you would have thought that I manipulated you or used yo-"

"Shut up!" He yelled cutting you off immediately. His back was still turned to you knowing that if he saw you crying it would break him. He didn't know why, but he still loved you. He could feel it just by being in your presence, but that doesn't stop how he feels about not being around in his sons life. "You KNOW I would have never thought that!! You were to concerned with what other people thought than to care about how I felt! You were being selfish!"

"Selfish!?" You yelled and walked over infront of him but he kept his eyes away from your face. "I did what was best for you!!"

He was so sick of hearing those words. His dark raven eyes finally fell to yours. "Everyone said that to me growing up, but no one ever considered that I knew what was best for me!! You are whats best for me!! Shinso is whats best for me!!! I would have given up being a Pro Hero for you and my son time and time again!"

You went to walk away but he grabbed you by the wrist."Being born...First steps..first words..first birthday..teaching him how to fight and ride bikes..all that and more you took away from me. What do you expect me to do?!"

You snatched your hand away from him. "Leave." You said bluntly.

"Is that what you want? Is that how you solve all your problems? You just leave?"

His words made you want to hit him in the face. "I told you we don't need you!" You yelled.

"Well to bad because you got me! and I'm not going anywhere! I'm going to be in my sons life regardless if you need me or not!" He went to walk out the door but turned back to face you. "I'll be back  over this weekend so we can tell him I'm his father." With that he left slamming the door behind him.

Aizawa walked down the street feeling his anger slowly subside eventually. He hated that he loved you so much, and mentally cursed himself for it. After what you did how could he still feel this way. It only complicated the situation, this is why he tried to stay the rational person he is. leave it to you to bring something like this out in him. It was one of the things he liked and hated about you. How dare you make him feel emotions. Back at your house you were sitting on the couch sobbing for the exact same reason. Why do you still love this hard headed stubborn man? The pillow on the couch wasn't going to last long if he kept coming into your life.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed it!! I'm sorry if it seemed sloppy! Please forgive me! Thanks for reading!