The proposal

Hiccup & Toothless fly over Berk checking how all the rebuilding is going on

Hiccup & Toothless fly over Berk checking how all the rebuilding is going on. "Hay Chef" Lots of people say as he fly's by. "Good work everyone" He replays & then he goes home.

The Haddock house  

 him & Toothless land outside & go inside Hiccup rubbing his head very stressed, Hiccup gives Toothless some fish & walks around the room rubbing his head while Toothless eats the fish & smiles, then Hiccup goes upstairs then his mum comes home sees Toothless & hears Hiccup upstairs so she goes up & finds him sitting at his old & small desk looking at something he had made a few days ago. He, Gobber & a few other men that can build had repaired all of the destroyed houses now Berk was back to its normal self.

But now he had to face a new problem, Hiccup as the chief & the rules saying that as the chief he needs a wife & an heir makes him worry & think, the only one that Hiccup wants to marry is Astrid & he doesn't know if Astrid would agree to marrying him, yeah they have been together for five years but they were just boyfriend/Girlfriend who had only just defined their relationship, it had started with a few silly dates but they stayed together & their relationship was & still is strong.

Astrid was the only one that Hiccup could think about nowadays, Toothless sits their watching Hiccup walk around the room then Hiccup starts speaking to Toothless worryingly as he walks around the room. "Oh, Toothless how am I going to ask her? I mean... she's so beautiful, smart, caring, strong minded, brave & courageous & what am I? Just a lanky chief, I'm not even sure if she would accept it...but...if we stayed together for five years then she would agree?" Hiccup look at Toothless in worry. "Wouldn't she bud?" & Toothless grunts.  

Toothless looks at Hiccup & groins in confusion then Hiccup starts walking around the room again muttering to himself. "Oh whatever I do I need to decide & I need to do it quick...maybe a nice picnic in the cove & then a,...No...Maybe I'll...Oh" Hiccup hears Astrid calling what brings him out of his thoughts.

"Hiccup!" Astrid walks in to the room & sees the ring in Hiccup's hand before he nervously hides it in his pocket & goes bright red in his face, Hiccup stutters nervously & smiles while looking at Astrid. "Hay Astrid...Hay...hi...hay Astrid...Hay" Curiously Astrid looks at Hiccup & smiles with suspicion.    

"Hiccup? Was that...a ring?" Hiccup stands nervously still with a nervous smile still on his face then answers embarrassingly with a smile & a stuttering voice. "What, no...no, I wouldn't make a ring why would I need a ring?" He say while he shuffles nervously with a nervous smile & goes bright red in his face then Astrid's face saddens.

Astrid looks at Hiccup sadly. "Oh...I just came here to talk to you about us but...maybe you just" Astrid suddenly turns around & runs of softly crying, Hiccup looks at her as she runs of & he runs after her but she vanishes then he goes back into his room & sighs in worry why rubbing his face. Oh Hiccup What have you done? What have you done?" He says sadly to himself.