Barth begins

The Haddock house

The Haddock house

nowadays everything seemed tiring moving, cleaning, cooking...Hiccup always tries to help back at home but since he was the chief & his mum is mostly helping Fishlegs with the book of dragons, he often found his wife lying asleep on the bed or his cheer every evening.

Toothless looks at Astrid & helps her more when he sees that she wants to stand up. "Here, this might help" Hiccup says as he offers Astrid his desk chair to hold onto, then he looks at Toothless before he goes to get Astrid a drink & says. "Toothless, you keep an eye out for Astrid bud ok" Toothless grunts back at Hiccup meaning Ok I will as Hiccup walks out of the room & down steers, then Astrid says loudly so Hiccup can hear her. "I'm not helpless...just because I'm pregnant & almost cannot do a thing dues not mean I'm helpless!"    

Then Hiccup come's back into the room with a drink in his hand then goes over to Astrid why saying. "This is just what I'm talking about Astrid, you are pregnant so you need to rest so it's my job to look after you & I'm happy to"

Toothless goes over to Hiccup & Astrid &stand behind her & lift's his wing a bit & places it by her back just in case she falls backwards, Hiccup holds Astrid's arm & says "Why don't you sit down" Astrid sits down on Hiccup's char then Hiccup gives the drink to her & leans on the char & she smiles at him lovingly. 

"Thanks Hiccup" "Anytime Mi-lady" "Oh Hiccup, I can't let you do everything, you've already got the village to look after, & you can't look after the village & me by yourself"  "Oh Astrid I'll be fine"    

He suddenly feels the urge to wrap his arms around his wife's pregnant bode & he does so with a loving smile, she hugs him around his neck, only when she hears him sniffle dues she look up at him & gets concerned & says. "Hiccup? Is everything alright?"    

Then He looks at her & says why tearing. "Y-yeah,It's just...I've only been dreaming about starting a family with you since I was small & now...we're in love, together, married & expecting a child in about a month this feels just like a dream a dream come true that will one day end & I will wake up on my bed, alone, without anything" 

Slowly Astrid pulls away from Hiccup & looks at him in his eyes she places her hands on his checks & wipes away his small tears, Hiccup looks sadly down slightly & Astrid says. "Hey softy, look at me babe" Hiccup looks up at Astrid & deep into her eyes lovingly.

"Hiccup...believe it or not, I feel the same, but you know what I love the most Hiccup?" & he says sadly & softly "No what?" "That it is you who is standing here in front of me now, that it's your child that I'm carrying, that it's you that I married & that it's you I fell in love with" Hiccup looks at her with cheerful eyes. "Do you really mean that?" "Yes Hiccup, I mean it with all my heart?"

Suddenly Hiccup gets on his knees & his lips latch onto her's in a deep & passionate kiss. "Mmm" Goes Astrid, His hands roam around her & his over hand rubs the side of her stomach gently, at the same time she slides her hands fro his hair teasingly then they pull apart & his hands stop roaming & they star at etch over lovingly.

He stands & smiles at Astrid & says lovingly. "Astrid I love you so much" Then she twitches & the baby kicks right under His hand & he looks down, chuckles & says with a giggle. "& I love you to little one" Then he kneels down again to place a kiss on her stomach then the baby calms down & he stands up normally again.

"& we love you to Hiccup" Astrid says flirtatiously & giggly as she places her heads on his shoulders then they embrace for a long hug, then she looks at him, smiles & asks. "Are you hungry dear?" He laughs & the both of them & Toothless go downstairs giggling.    

A month later in the morning when they are sleeping Astrid jerks awake in pan. "Ow" Astrid yells, Hiccup startles awake & looks at her in worry. "Whets rung sweaty?" He asks in worry as he puts his hand on her shoulders then she clutches her belly & yells again. "Ow, Ow, Hiccup" He looks at her confers & says in worry & panic. "Astrid don't worry I will go & get Gothi Toothless will stay with you & I'll tack Stormfly"    

He goes to leave wean Toothless follows him so Hiccup looks at him & says. "No Toothless, I need you to stay here & keep an eye on Astrid I'll be back soon" Hiccup runs down stairs, outside & gets Stormfly, he gets on & the two of them fly off to see Gothi, a few seconds later he retains home with her & they go up to the bedroom were Astrid is in pain.

When they enter Toothless is there right next to Astrid who has her hand tightly on Toothless news then Hiccup strokes Toothless & holds her hand tightly. "Thanks bud" He says as he strokes Toothless.

Gothi looks at Astrid & says with her staff that she is at the beginning of labor he jumps back in shook. "What?" In shock he tacks Toothless & goes to get his mum who lives right next door where he runs in screaming in panic & happiness. "Mum, mum it's starting the baby!" 

Volka jumps up happily in excitement & says with a big grin. "What! Wow I'm going to be a grandmother, Hiccup I'll go & help Astrid ok" He looks at his mum & says with a big panicky breath. "Thanks mum & I'll go & tell my friends & Gobber" Then Volka go's to Astrid to help her why he & Toothless go to tell his friends & Gobber then Hiccup, Toothless, Fishlegs & Gobber go back & wait.