The rescue

The docks

Hiccup stands up & look at everyone & says seriously & lewdly. "Right you all know the plan me & Toothless will go on alone & all of you shadow us Incas anything goes rang got it? Good" Then him & the whale gang get on there dragon's then Volka gets on Cloud jumper & Hiccup looks at his mother worriedly & says with son love. "No mum you can't come"    

She looks at him in surprise & asks worriedly. "Why not? She is my darter in low after all" "Because, Because mum they've all ready got my wife & unborn chilled I can't take the chants of them taking my mother as well...I'm sorry mum but you need to stay here" "I understand son, ok but be careful all of you" Hiccup looks at his mother & smiles. "We will mum, come-on gang lets go" Hiccup & all his friends fly off to find Astrid.    

Marvin's ship

In a few minutes they find Marvin the Murderous ships then they see the main one & he fly down, land & Jump of his dragon & stares at Marvin firmly & angrily.    

Marvin the Murderous looks cruelly & says to him sarcastically. "Oh Hiccup your finally here ha, ha, ha, I had hoped you world have been here sooner me with your wife & unborn child after all ha, ha, ha" Then Hiccup yells lewdly & angrily. "I have no time for jokes Marvin now where Is my Wife!?" 

Marvin looks at Hiccup curiously & meanly then says sarcastically to him. "Oh wow Hiccup don't worry she's ok at least for now, first I want to talk to you, then maybe I'll let Jo Harn & you're pretty wife go" Hiccup stands firmly & angrily that scars all Marvin's men. "Wow  I've never seen him like this, he looks like a very big red tomorrow that's about to explode" says Snotlowt in surprise in the distends.

Hiccup walks fast towards Marvin looking like he is going to punch him,he  grabs Marvin angrily & holds him tightly with anger then yells very angrily. "No! forest I want to see my wife now where is she? Now!" "Ok, ok I'll show you" Says Marvin sarcastically Marvin goes down to the cages with Hiccup behind him then says sarcastically. "There you go Hiccup your pretty wife" 

Astrid sees Hiccup & puts her arms fro the bars & rapes her arms tightly around him with love & relief. "Oh Hiccup thank Throe you're here I've missed you" She says while still hugging him sadly, he puts his arms fro the bars & around her In comfort. "There, there it's all ok I'm here now I'll sort it all out & then we can go home" He says. 

Marvin looks at them with disgust& says cruelly & sarcastically. "Oh, look at that so nice...not" Then he pull's Hiccup away from the cage & down to his cabin with Astrid crying out lewdly after them in worry. "Hiccup, Hiccup, Hiccup!"    

Marvin looks at Hiccup curiously & meanly while smiling & smirking, at the same time Hiccup glares at Marvin angrily with his fists clenched. "So Hiccup sit pleas" Says Marvin sarcastically Hiccup glares at him in anger with his fists clenched & says angrily. "No thanks I rather stand! Now what do you want?!" 

"All I want is you to make me chef of Bark & Jo Harn & your dear wife go free!" Says Marvin, while laughing, Hiccup looks at Marvin & smirks at him with a chuckle & says why laughing with a serious town. "No Marvin! you will be chef wean Jotunheimr melts!" "Or' big worlds for such a lanky person, I've got to say you might look week but inside you are tuff but that's nothing as I told you nothing & nobody can beat me" "Oh & as I told you Marvin I'm more tuff than you think, whatever it takes your going down forever" 

"Ha, ha, ha well if that'show you're going to act Hiccup" Marvin goes to the door opens it & shoats out lewdly. "Bring in the woman & Jo Harn!" Two men cum in both with knifes against Astrid's & Jo Harn's necks Hiccup sees Astrid & runs towards her worriedly while Marvin holds him back.