The baby kicks

The Haddock house

Hiccup doesn't see Astrid & figures she must be asleep up stars so he goes to get a drink & sits down on his char with a block of ice on his heed while he has his drink & throes a fish to Toothless who eats it up with a smile, Hiccup smiles & sighs while relaxing on his char then Hiccup hears a faint sound from upstairs.   

In worry Hiccup jumps & shoats. "Astrid!" His eyes widened & he rushes up stairs with Toothless following him, the last few months he had been very overprotective of his wife, with a loud & protective voice he says. "Astrid? Astrid are you alright?!" He enters their room with Toothless who goes to the edge of the bed.    

Nowadays Toothless was with Hiccup or keeping an eye on Astrid to keep her safe while smiling his gummy smile, & Hiccup loves the fact that Toothless cars about her so much, He sits down on the edge of the bed & holds one of her hand's.

She looks up at him lovingly & says."Hey babe" He smiles at her & says loving. "Hey sweaty, are you alright?" She giggles & says softly. "Yes, I was just sleeping when I heard you & Toothless come in & I woke up...but I'm glad to see you home babe I missed you" Hiccup smiles lovingly at Astrid then suddenly she jerks with a soft moan. "Ow! Ow!" 

He looks at her with worry. "Astrid what's the matter?" He asks worryingly, she looks up at him with a smile & says painfully. "Ow, it's the baby it's been turning & spinning around all day..." He smiles lovingly & says happily. "Do you mind, can I feel it?" Astrid smiles at him & nods her head with a loving smile.

Ever since the baby first moved Astrid always told Hiccup wean it moved but he was never home wean the baby turned so he hadn't felt it tarn yet, so he slowly places his hand on the blanket over Astrid's belly & she smiles at him & says while giggling. "You won't feel it like that..." She laughs & pulls down her blanket then she pulls up her gown then he looks at her stomach before placing his large hand on it.

then with a little giggle Astrid shudders & says. "Oh Hiccup you're hands are cold" Suddenly the baby kicks right then, hitting the spot under Hiccup's hand he smiles widely before he leans down to kiss Astrid's stomach. "Ha, ha, ha Hiccup you're lips tickle" Astrid giggles, suddenly Toothless grumbles & sniffs & nuzzles Astrid's stomach.

She looks at Toothless then at Hiccup then she says happily. "Um...what's he doing Hiccup?" He looks at her with a smile before he looks at Toothless & smiles then back to her again & says with a giggle "He's wondering what that bump on you is" & the two of them lathe.

She smiles at Toothless & says happily. "Toothless...come here pleas" Toothless looks at Astrid & walks to the bed were he nuzzles Astrid's hand, when he retches her Astrid smiles at Toothless then Hiccup looks at him & says happily. "Toothless...that is a baby in there, a tiny little person that will be born in a month or two, so you will need to be careful with him or her whan he or she is born understand?"

Astrid pats Toothless on his large head then Toothless grumbles & stretches out his neck, he then gives Astrid a small & sweet lick on her cheek & she laughs why she scratches him behind his ear then Toothless licks her again & she says why laughing happily. "Ha, ha, ha Toothless stop it" 

Hiccup smiles & watches all this with fascination, his bond with Toothless is strong there was no doubt about that but Astrid's bound with Toothless was interesting, Astrid obviously loves Toothless & he obviously loves Astrid just as much as she loves him.   

over the last couple of months Toothless had his play-mode on all the time when he was around Hiccup or Stormfly, but whenever it came to Astrid his protective instincts just kicked in & he had helped as much as he could, then Hiccup suddenly grab's Astrid's hand, which was laying over his tightly, she looks over at him beside her & they lock eyes for a few seconds.

Then Hiccup whispers flirtatiously in her ear & says. "You're the pretty's thing in the howl world Astrid" & she suddenly tries to raise herself up but she can't so Hiccup places his hand on her back to help her then Toothless slowly places his nose on her back & the two of them manage to help her to sit up, Astrid giggles & seas Happily. "Thanks boys, I'm so lucky to have you two" Astrid starts breathing out slowly with excursion.