The wedding

The chapel 

The chapel 

3 weeks later & the howl village id baize & excited because it is  finally the day Chef Hiccup & Astrid get married, everyone is their even Heather & her brother Dagger, at the back of the chapel all the dragons are standing, Hiccup stands nerves at the front with Snotlowt on one side of him holding the rings & Gobber behind him & Hiccup quart says to himself. "Right Hiccup to days the day keep calm"

The Hoffason house

Meanwhile at Astrid's home Ruffnut & Heather as bridesmaids are with Astrid helping her get dressed, Ruffnut & Heather look at her & Heather seas Happily. "Astrid you look gorges, Hiccup will be surprised"Then Ruffnut seas happily. "Yes Astrid you look lovely Hiccup will love it" Then Heather smiles at Astrid & hugs her& then Heather realities the time & seas. "Oh we'd better get going, you soon will be the wife of a chief" 

Astrid smiles & giggles. "& a handsome one to...you lucky girl" Ruffnut says & Astrid smiles, blushes red & giggles again then she. "Um...yes you're rite Ruffnut he is very handsome indeed" Then the three of them go to the chapel. 

Wean they get there Astrid's trembling with nerves & Heather tries to calm Astrid. "Astrid take a deep breath" Says Heather, Astrid takes a deep breath then Fishlegs comes outside & sees Astrid, Heather & Ruffnut he gasps & says. "Astrid you look gorges Hiccup is a very lucky man" Astrid smiles, blushes red & giggles then Fishlegs looks at Ruffnut & Heather & says with a smile. "Ruffnut you look very pretty & Heather you look as lovely as ever" Then he smiles.

The chapel 

Because Astrid's dad had died a year or 2 ago & her uncle Finn had lathed Berk in sham because he got frightened of a Flightmare she had no choice but to go down the aisle with one of her friends& Astrid had chosen Fishlegs, Astrid mutters quietly to herself. "Ok Astrid come down, I now it's scary but it's the happiest day of your life, you're abbot to get married you can do this"    

Fishlegs holds Astrid's arm & stands therewith her in front of the door wear Snotlowt & her love Hiccup stand while Heather & Ruffnut stand behind them in their soft yellow dresses, Fishlegs softly says to Astrid. "So Astrid are you ready?"Astrid looks at Fishlegs blushing & nods her head. "Good ...well let's go" 

Slowly the doors open & the music starts, Astrid& Fishlegs slowly walk down the aisle Astrid in a gouges fin white dress& a smile on her face, she sees Hiccup standing there at the end of the aisle wiring his flight suit & a happy smile on his lips, Astrid gets closer& closer to him at last she reaches him. "Thanks Fishlegs" She Whispers, Fishlegs smiles at Hiccup & then he goes & sits down.

Astrid tacks Hiccups hand & holds it tightly then they turn & face Gobber who starts speaking & seas lewdly. "We have gathered here today, to witness the marriage of young Hiccup Horrendous Haddock & young Astrid Hoffason, If someone objects abbot this marriage, please speak now" The howl hall including the dragons stay quiet.

Gobber looks at Hiccup, smiles & says. "Good now Hiccup do you have vows?" Hiccup nods, looks at Astrid & squeezes her hands & says. "Astrid...ever sins I first sow you when we were tinny tots I know that I was in love, I will always be by your side protecting you from anything bad, I love you with all my heart & I always will, you will always be my one & only, I'll love you forever your my life...I can't live without you" Astrid has small tears in her eyes but she quickly blinks them away,looks at Hiccup & smiles at him. 

Gobber looks at Astrid & says. "Now Astrid do you have vows?" Astrid nods, looks at Hiccup & squeezes his hands lovingly & says. "Hiccup...nothing can describe my love for you, you complete me I realize it now, I need you in my life, you are the only one that I ever want to be with, you are also the only one that I love & it will always be like that I love you, I love you with all my life"Everyone smiles at them both.

Gobber looks at Hiccup, smiles & asks. "Hiccup Horrendous Haddock...will you always be by her side? In thick & thin?"Hiccup smiles & looks at Astrid & says lovingly. "Yes I will" Everyone smiles before looking over at Astrid then Gobber looks at Astrid & asks. "Astrid Hoffason...will you always love Hiccup? Will you always be by his side? In thick or thin? Astrid smiles & looks at Hiccup & seas lovingly "Yes I will"

Then Gobber looks at Hiccup, smiles & seas. "Repeat after me, I Hiccup Horrendous Haddock tack you Astrid Hoffason to be my lawfully wedded wife"Hiccup Smiles & looks at Astrid & repeats Gobber. "I Hiccup Horrendous Haddock tack you Astrid Hoffason to be my lawfully wedded wife"    

Gobber now turns to Astrid & seas. "Repeat after me, I Astrid Hoffason tack you Hiccup Horrendous Haddock to be my lawfully wedded husband" "I Astrid Hoffason tack you Hiccup Horrendous Haddock to be my lawfully wedded husband"    

Then Gobber raises his hands with a smile &seas. "My I have the rings Snotlowt?" Snotlowt hands them to Gobber & Gobber gives one ring to Hiccup & one ring to Astrid, Hiccup & Astrid slip the rings on etch others fingers with a smile & then Gobber seas lewdly. "I now happily pronounce you husband & wife you my now kiss the bride" 

Hiccup looks at Astrid with his biggest smile ever then pulls her against him & presses his lips against hers then Astrid makes a small. "Mmm" As Hiccup kisses her Astrid wraps her arms around his neck & kisses him back then the crowd stand up & cheer as the dragon's belt friar in to the air & roar with delight.

The newlyweds pull away & look at each other lovingly. "Where Married" Astrid seas to Hiccup with a shook & happy smile, Hiccup smiles & grabs one of Astrid's hands then pulls her down the aisle to the entrance of the chapel & outside were Toothless is waiting with the howl gang, Hiccup & Astrid smile then Hiccup picks Astrid up in his arms & she seas with a little giggle. "Wow Hiccup what are you doing?" He smiles. "I'm carrying my bride"   

Toothless comes over to Hiccup & Astrid & lowers his head so Hiccup & Astrid can get on, Hiccup helps Astrid on then he jumps on & Astrid wraps her arms around his waist & smiles as they lift off into the air, the howl village char & all the dragons roar with delight, Toothless shots of a few plasma blasts in to the air to create fireworks.