The punishment

The Haddock house

The Haddock house

"Come in!" He seas lewdly then Fishlegs comes in what surprises Hiccup, "Oh Fishlegs it's you, what are you doing hear?" Breathlessly Fishlegs seas. "I'm sorry Hiccup but it's the twin's again"

Hiccup looks at Fishlegs in stress, sighs & says. "Let me gees, they've set sum sheep on fire again" Knavishly Fishlegs says. "Yes but they have blown up silent Sfen's house as well, & now Sfen is chasing them all over the place screaming so pleas can you help Hiccup?"

Hiccup looks at Fishlegs then at Dustin then back at Fishlegs, sighs in annoyance & seas. "Ok!But I'll have to bring Dustin along" "Why Hiccup" "Because Astrid is tired & sleeping which she needs" So Hiccup go's &grabs Dustin's toy dragon, grabs his satchel then grabs the over bottle &puts it in the satchel then puts Dustin in a sling around his neck,

"Rite have I got everything? Bottle cheque, Dustin's dragon cheque & Dustin cheque Yes, yes I have good" He says to himself, then he goes to leave & Toothless follows him then Hiccup looks at Toothless & says "No Toothless you stay here ok, oh yes I almost forgot here you go" He fro's Toothless sum fish then he leave's with Fishlegs & Dustin to go & sort out the twin's & silent Sfen, outside Dustin giggles & smiles while hugging his dragon.  

The village  

Fishlegs looks at Dustin & smiles & says softly. "Oh, his so sweet isn't he Hiccup?"Hiccup smiles & says why giggling "Yes Fishlegs yes he is but he's also a little monkey, aren't you, yes you are" Then he tickles Dustin's belly & ruffles his hair & Dustin giggles lewdly,then they stop walking. "Are, here we are Hiccup" 

Then he sees all the flaming sheep & Sfen chasing the twins, so he gives Dustin to Fishlegs then goes to them to try& stop it all, then he says lewdly with his hands out. "Stop this stop!"

Suddenly Sfen & the twin's freeze &he says in annoyance. "Now Tuff, Ruff how many times have I told you not to set the sheep on fire & don't blow things up?!" "To many time's" Says the twins then he covers his face with his hand & sighs.    

Then he looks back at the twins & says in annoyance. "Exactly, we need the sheep & Sfen needs his home so please, please stop setting the sheep on fire & blowing up all the houses please" "Oh Hiccup what's the fun in that?" Says Ruffnut, he shakes his head in Annoyance then looks back at the twin's & says loudly. "I don't care if it's not fun just don't do it, I'm getting fed up with you two always getting in to tribal!" "But Hiccup we're only having fun" Says Tuffnut.    

He takes a deep breath & says. "I'm sorry but if you don't stop I'll have to confined you both to your home & take Barth & Belch away ok?!" The twins stand their flabbergasted in shook staring at Hiccup then Ruffnut says loudly. "What! Confined us to are home you mean just the two of us!"  "Yes!" Says Hiccup. 

"& take Barth &Belch away!" Says Tuffnut loudly. "Yes"The twin's look at him in shook & astonishment & say loudly "Hiccup how cold you do that? It's so crawl" Hiccup sighs& says. "Look I'm sorry but I have no chows there is no other chows I've tried everything" 

"But Hiccup" Says the twins. "No buts! It's my last word, if you don't stop I'm going to confined you both to your home & take Barth & Belch away from you & that's final!" Then the Twins say sadly. "Ok Hiccup" Then they walk away.

"Thanks Hiccup" Says Sfen. "That's ok do you need help potting the sheep out" "No Chef bye"    

Hiccup then walks back to Fishlegs & Dustin starts crying again then Hiccup sees a little treble Terror grabs a bottle & says to the treble Terror softly, "Hello there, I wander can you help me" The treble Terror jumps & squeaks so he holds the bottle out to the treble Terror. "Do you mind blowing fire at this" The treble Terror jumps & squeaks again & blows fire at the bottle. "Thanks little thing" Then the treble Terror squeaks & runs of & he gives the bottle to Dustin who stops crying.

Hiccup rubs his head then looks at Fishlegs who stars at him & says in surprise. "Wow Hiccup you wear rally tuff on them...I mean frightening to confined them to their home & to take Barth & belch away that's harsh"  "Yes I know Fishlegs but I had no chows a chef has got to do what a chef has got to do even if it's not always nice I learnt that from my farther" "Wow Hiccup ok"

  "Now before Dustin & I go back home is there anything else? Bakers I need to check on Astrid, checksum papers, change Dustin & put him to bed" "No, no their isn't Hiccup" "Ok! well goodnight Fishlegs" "Good night Hiccup & good night to you to Dustin" Then Dustin giggles, Hiccup walks home with Dustin giggling.

Why Dustin is giggling he hits Hiccup gently & curses his flit saute wings to come out then Hiccup giggles & says. "Why you little thing you" Then Dustin looks up at his farther innocently & smiles as Hiccup looks at Dustin suspiciously & ruffles Dustin's hear then he pushes his flit fin back in & says. "There it's all sorted" Then he looks back down at Dustin & taps his little nose & says sweetly. "Now you little one no more hitting daddy" Then Dustin giggles & smiles at his daddy then Hiccup taps Dustin's back what make him burp.

The Haddock house

when they get back home Astrid is still asleep, he gives some fish to Toothless, changes Dustin,puts him to bed with his dragon then goes & sits at his desk to check some papers then finally at 12.00pm he gets changed, yearns, goes to bed, rapes his arms around his sleeping wife & falls to sleep himself.