Dosieding the wedding date

Itchy armpit island

That evening Hiccup & Astrid go over to Itchy armpit island with Toothless & Stormfly to sit & watch the sun set & at the same time they talk about when to get married while holding etch over's hands, Hiccup smiles & say lovingly. "Astrid I love you more than anything" & she giggles & says lovingly. & I love you too Hiccup more than anything" Then he raps his arms around her waist & holds her close.

Astrid carols against him & lays her head on his shoulder & raps her arms around his waist then he asks lovingly. "So Astrid...when do you think we shod get married?" She smiles & giggles. "You tell me your throats first babe" Then he smiles at Astrid lovingly & strokes her smooth blond hair & looks at her on his shoulder. hugging him. "Ok...I was thinking in about 3 weeks today maybe...what do you think mi-lady? She sighs & says with a smile. "I think it will be great in 3 week" 

Suddenly she stats getting sleepy & starts yearning, Hiccup looks at Astrid sweetly & smiles then says. "I think I should take you home so you can rest" She hugs him tightly & gives him a big kiss then say sleepily. "But I don't want to go home I want to stay here with you" Then he pulls her apart from him & says formerly & lovingly. "Astrid...I'm taken you home...you need to rest it's been a long day"

He stands up & helps her on Toothless then he climes on & looks at Stormfly to let her know to follow them. "Their we go" He says,Astrid rapes her arms around his waist with her head on his shoulder & he smiles & says. "Toothless lets go to Astrid's home" Then Toothless grunts & they take off.

Hoffason house

Toothless lands right outside Astrid's house then Hiccup gets off Toothless & helps Astrid to her room, he lays her on the bed, puts the blankets over her & gives her a peck on her head then he goes back outside to Toothless & limes on & says. "Toothless...let's go home bud"then they fly back home.

The Haddock house

Toothless lands & Hiccup goes right up to his room, sits at his desk in worry & keeps thinking about Astrid's safety & what his going to do to keep her safe then he says to himself. "Oh Hiccup what can you do?" 

Hiccup starts maturing in worry to Toothless who is sitting beside him. "Oh Toothless what am I going to do? I love Astrid very much...but if I marry her she'll be in moor danger than just being my girlfriend...Oh what shod I do Toothless? What do you think bud?" Toothless grabs a pitcher of Astrid with his moth & places it on Hiccup's lap then he look's at him & smiles his gummy smile while he moans softly, Hiccup picks up the pitcher & looks at it then at Toothless & says happy.

"What...you think I shod still marry Astrid Toothless?" Toothless looks sweetly at Hiccup & moans softly then Hiccup hugs Toothless & says happily. "Oh...Toothless thank you, let's go to bed" & then they go to their beds & go to sleep.