The naught morning

Their bedroom

Their bedroom

The sun is shining into the room the next day& that day Hiccup & Astrid lie in, the sun shines right in Astrid's face what wakes her up & she slowly opinions her eyes & looks around,at first she doesn't know where she is but then everything comes back to her like a huge wave & she remembers, She & Hiccup had gotten marred yesterday & gone to bed early Astrid looks up & sees the dust slowly floating down from the ceiling then she smiles & turns her head towards them an beside her, Hiccup is still sleeping soundly on his side with one arm & one leg wrapped around his wife    

As she watches him she says to herself. "Wow even wean he's asleep he's so handsome" &she smiles at him lovingly, the sun shines not just on her but Hiccup as well revealing the hidden colours in his hair, she just can't resist it &lifts her arm from his chest & starts sliding her fingers fro his auburn locks,he lays there then he suddenly stares up at Astrid & says lovingly. "Morning gorges"    

Astrid smiles & settles closely to him placing one of her legs over him, Hiccup smiles & slowly opens his eyes properly however he quickly squeezes them shut when the light hits them & says in pan & surprise. "Ow, The light is too bright at the moment" Astrid already used to the light pulls her hand away from his hair & shadows his eyes, Hiccup smiles & slowly opens his eyes again getting used to the light after a while, then he takes away his wife's hand & smiles at his gorges wife.

She smiles & he says lovingly with a grin. "Hey, wife...how are you felling today" Then he sighs & turns towards her & she smiles. "Hey babe" She says as she snuggles in to his chest & he looks down at her & smiles. "You know, that was the best sleep I've ever had" He says  with a smile then Astrid wraps one of her hands around his middle& slides her hand around his behind. 

His breath hitches & he says surprisingly& lewdly. "Wow Astrid, what are you doing?" Astrid laugh's lovingly. "Wow you're so worm babe" She says as she pulls back slightly & he laugh's lightly as he says sarcastically. "Am I?" Then Hiccup leans his head down &places his lips onto her forehead lingering there with a smile, &looking at her cheekily & lovingly she whispers lovingly & says lovingly. "Hiccup..."

Now Astrid just wants to be close so she wraps her leg around him & pulls herself closer to her man, Hiccup sits up,smiles at her & gives her a big kiss then with a happy smile he says sweetly. "Astrid as much as I'd love to lay herewith you...I have a village to take care of" That was true ever sins that battle with Drago, that battle that took Stoic's life, ever sins that Hiccup had been chief & that must have been a few months ago. 

"True... Hiccup true" Astrid says snuggling closer to him. "But the village will be ok without their chief for a few hours" She says flirtatiously as she rubes her head against his chest, he smiles at her lovingly. "I gees...but" He says as he smiles at her then before he can mouth she climbers on top of him, holds him down & kisses him hard.