The surprise

The Haddock house

The Haddock house

The next few months after they got married everything was wonderful until one evening Astrid didn't fell well & started getting panes around her stomach. "Hiccup I don't feel well" She says, Hiccup looks at her nervously & says in a caring way. "Maybe you shod rest" Toothless rubes his head in her hand then Hiccup helps her to bed so she can rest Toothless follows behind, wean in the room Toothless goes to the bed looks at her & grounds in worry then Hiccup strokes Toothless. "Don't worry bud she's fine, let's go & let her sleep" Says Hiccup so they go & shut the bedroom door & go down steers so she can restHiccup yearns & falls to sleep on his char & Toothless falls to sleep with his head on Hiccups lap, as he sleeps he says out lewd. "Astrid,Astrid I love you"

The next day when Astrid fells better she goes to see Gothy, that evening when Hiccup comes home she is walking slowly around the room, soon as she sees him she goes strait to him & gives him a small hug & says lovingly. "Oh Hiccup...I'm so glad to see you" Hiccup worried stares at her & she says slowly."Hiccup can we sit down pleas" Astrid grabs his hand & they go to sit down she sits down while he stands then she looks at him nervously. 

"Hiccup...I need to talk to you about something..." She says nervously while fiddling with her fingers, Hiccup her husband of tow months turns towards his wife & looks at her concerned. "Is everything alright mi-lady?" He asks then Astrid looks at him sweetly, nervously & lovingly. "Sorta...please sit down" She says.

He looks at his wife with furrowed brows before he sits down on a char, she sits down on the floor in front of him & grabs his hands while he looks dapple at her. "Astrid what is it?" He asks worriedly, she fiddles with her fingers & looks at him nervously.

"Hiccup...remember how wet old etch other during are wedding though thick or thin & that no matter what happened we'd still love each other?" "Year Why?" He says, he looks at her with worry then says in worry & panic. "Don't tell me you want to leave me! Because I love you so much & I'll die if you do!" Astrid straitens up in panic & looks strait at him. "What?!No...defiantly not!" She says worriedly, with a smile he sighs &calms down in relief.

She looks at him while a smiling nervously. "Hiccup...it's been two months sins we got marred &this house is still kinda empty..." She says, he looks at her curiously. "What are you saying, Astrid?" He asks, he stands up, then she stands up to face him then she holds his hands. "I'm saying...that you're going to be a father"

With surprise he looks at her with a smile in shock & surprise then grabs her hands & pulls her close to him. "Astrid... are you saying what I think you're saying?"He asks, she looks at him & shrugs with a smile. "Year" He smiles. "How long have you none?" "Ionely fond out today & I only fond out backers last week there were lots of times when my stomach hurt really bad...so wean I woke up this morning I went to Gothy & she told me that we were expecting a child" 

"Did she say how far along you are?" He asks. "Yes, she said I am a month pregnant" He sits there in shook why she looks at him nervously. "Are you mad, babe?" He looks at her & holds her hands then with a smile he says excitedly. "Mad why would I be mad? Do you know how long I've been waiting for this?" 

With his eyes shining brightly a huge smile appears on his face & he grabs her & gives her a big hug then he pikes her up, she is surprised when she is lifted off the ground & swung around, as he swings her around she thinks to herself with happiness. "He may be thin but he's strong" 

He then places her down & wraps his arms around her waist & pulls her closer to him then she wraps her arms around his neck burying her head into his shoulder. "This is so great... we finally will be a whole family!" He says excitedly, she laughs. "Yes we will...daddy" Hiccup smiles widely & places his hand on her stomach then softly starts saying. "Hey there little one... I'm your fa" But then Hiccup stops suddenly & looks at her. 

"What's wrong babe?" She asks in worry, he smiles happily & says why stuttering & giggling. "Father...I never thought that this day would come...I'm so happy I love you Astrid" Then he kisses her & she giggles & a small. "Mmm"Comes from her, she smiles & places her hand on his hand witch is still laying on her still flat stomach & they stay there for a while kissing etch over lovingly.

Toothless sits in the corner & looks at them with a gummy smile while thinking to himself. "What are they doing?" Then Hiccup & Astrid look at him & smile.

A month later

The whole of the next month they kept getting congratulated, when they had told their friend two days after they know that they were going to be parents their friends were surprised & happy Fishlegs was so happy that he started crying with happiness, that day was a very happy day, them all talking happily about Hiccup & Astrid being parents. 

flash back

Their friends were surprised & happy Fishlegs was so happy that he started crying with happiness, that day was a very happy day, them all talking happily about Hiccup & Astrid being parents."Wow...you two are going to be mummy & daddy your joking rite?" Said Tuffnut & lewdly Ruffnut said. "Yes officers their joking...rite?" Then the twins starred at us both curiously & then we both smiled, grind & giggled happily. "No, where not joking Tuff" he says smiling.    

Snotlowt laughed loudly at Hiccup & Astrid& said at the same time. "Ha, Ha, Ha, Hiccup a farther that's totally craze"Then Hiccup & Astrid stared at Snotlowt in anions, Hiccup crossed his arms& glares at Snotlowt & said to him. "&what's so funny about me being a farther Snotlowt?" 

Then Snotlowt sow Hiccup's & Astrid's stars& shut up. "Wow! You're going to have a baby,oh that's so great" Fishlegs said Happily, Hiccup & Astrid smiled & together they said Happily. "Well thank you Fishlegs" & smile    

End of flash back