Hiccups illness part 2

The great hall

The great hall

In the mean time Stormfly & Gobber are flying round the village he shots out lewdly & comely. "Everyone meet me at the great hall immediately, it's concerning the chef!" Then Stormfly & Gobber go to the great hall & wean they get there the howl village is already there.

He walks in side & up to the front & everyone starts shouting lewdly. "Wears the chef?!" Then he says lewdly. "Don't panic, now listen to me I've got sum unfortunate news" then everyone goes silent & look's at him & he continues lewdly & comely. "Are chef is unfortunate very ill, according to Gothi he will be ill for a month, so why his ill I will be in charge" 

Then everyone starts panicking so he seas lewdly& comely. "Don't worry Hiccup's mum & all Hiccup's friends have goon to find sum ingredients for the medicine & his save, now for the next month it's going to be hard but I'm shore we can deal with it, now you all go back to work now &get on with your business" 

The Haddock house

In the mean time at home Astrid is making Hiccup something to eat then she go's up steers & sits beside the bed then Hiccup looks up at her & places his hand on hers then seas softly & sweetly. "Oh Astrid I can't stay here I need to look after the village & more importantly I need to take care of you & are sweet baby" 

"Hiccup I'll be ok...at the moment all I care about is you getting better, now eat this" He try's lifting his arm up but he can't so she feeds him as he thinks to himself. 'Oh, this is so embarrassing' 

Then Toothless comes over & looks at him with a sad face & nuzzles the side of his face, then Astrid look's at Toothless, stroke's his head & says softly & sadly. "Don't worry Toothless he will be ok" Then she hug'shim, after Hiccup moans while Astrid lay's her hand on his head & says in pain. "Ow" "What's wrong dear?" "It's your head it burns like dragon fire, you just rest"    

So she continues wiping his forehead with a cold cloth then she slides her fingers slowly throw his soft brown hear & says softly & lovingly. "Oh, my poor babe, know you go back to sleep" "But dear I" "No buts Hiccup you need to & you're going to rest,now go to sleep" "Ok dear but first" He looks at Toothless & seas to him. "Toothless you look after Astrid ok"  

Toothless then grunts & puts his head in Hiccup's hand & Astrid kisses Hiccup's forehead, then her & Toothless leave the room with Dustin & Hiccup goes to sleep.

later down stars she feeds Dustin & gives Toothless sum fish, then a Terra arrives, she looks at it & reeds it then says softly to herself. "Ok that's good, they'll all be back tomorrow"

Later that evening Astrid puts Dustin to bed & then she go's to bed & rap's her arms around Hiccup to keep him worm then she whispers in his ear & go's to sleep & in her sleep she seas softly. "I love you babe, I love all my boys" Then she go's silent.