The announcement

The Great Hall

The Great Hall

As they fly across the village Hiccup says lewdly for everyone to go to the great hall then the three of them go to the great hall, by the time they get there the howl village is there, they land & Hiccup lifts Astrid off Toothless & she softly says to Hiccup with a smile. "Thank you babe" Then holding hands & smiling they go in with Toothless behind them up to the front of the hall while all of the villagers cheer.

Wean the three of them get to the front every one goes silent & Hiccup stands in the middle of the front & says lewdly. "Now everyone I have called you all here to tell you something very existing & important!" Then everyone concentrates & looks at Hiccup & he continues. 

"Now ever sins I became chief lots of you have been telling me that I need to find a wife & I kept time & time again saying that I will get to it!" Then everyone stars excitedly & hopefully at Hiccup who continues on speaking Happily. "Now finally after months I've managed to pluck up the courage to ask the women I have loved sins we were children to marry me & she said yes so I'm happy to anions that me & Astrid are getting married" Then Astrid blushes bright red & giggles at him.

Hiccup grabs Astrid & gives her a big hug & kiss on her lip's & then everyone cheers lewdly, everyone continuous cheering & Volka comes up with Gobber & they give both of them a hug & Volka looks at her son & says with mother love. Weldon son congratulations" Then Volka smiles & looks at Astrid & puts her hands on Astrid's shoulders softly & says happily. "You know you're getting the best man ever" Astrid smiles & blushes & says. "Yes I know that very well" Then Volka continuous & says to Astrid. "That makes you the luckiest girl in the world" Astrid smiles, blushes brighter, giggles & says. "Well yeah I gees yes"

Gobber looks at Hiccup & says with a smile & his hand on Hiccup's shoulder & with a grin. "So laddy you finely managed to tell her after all these years" Hiccup looks at Gobber & says lewdly & shockingly. "What? You know all these years that I loved Astrid & you never said anything to me?" Then Gobber nervously looks at Hiccup & says. "Well I throat it was better to leave it alone & let you all sort it out I've never been good with love things" 

Hiccup stands their thinking of the fact that Gobber know all these years, that he Hiccup was in love with Astrid it was embarrassing, at the same time all the rest of the villages were charring & etch time they sore Hiccup & Astrid they world congratulate them, suddenly Astrid says cheekily & quietly in Hiccup's ear. "Hiccup...I love you babe" Then Hiccup says lovingly & quietly in her ear. "I love you to mi-lady"

The arena

Hiccup & Astrid make their way to the arena where they find all their friends, wean they arrive their Fishlegs turns round then everyone ells & they all smile at them then Fishlegs says happily. "Congratulations you two" Snotlowt giggles at Hiccup while smiling at him. "Wow Hiccup, you say you have loved Astrid sins we were all children right?" Snotlowt says, Hiccup looks at Snotlowt. "Yes Snotlowt sins we were all children" Then Astrid holds Hiccup's arm tightly & Snotlowt continuous speaking. 

"& you took all that time to ask her out & to ask her to marry you?" Then Hiccup sighs & says. "Ur...Yes Snotlowt it did" Then Tuffnut says. "Well good for you Hiccup" Ruffnut says. "Yeah...& good for you to Astrid" Then Ruffnut winks at Astrid with a smile & whispers to her. "& he's a handsome one too" Then Astrid smiles, giggles & says. "Thanks Ruffnut I've known that for a very long time"    

All to gather they all ask. "So wean are you getting marred" The gang star & smile at Hiccup & Astrid, then Hiccup & Astrid smile & look at them all, then Astrid says happily. "We haven't talked about that yet have we Hiccup?" Astrid looks & grins at Hiccup & then Hiccup looks at Astrid happily & says. "No, after all we only just decided to get married" 

Hiccup holds Astrid tightly around her waist & continuous. "We need to go we need to send a terror mail to Queen Marler, Heather & her braver" Fishlegs in surprise says. "You're inviting Dagger" Hiccup looks at Fishlegs & says. "Yes Fishlegs, after all he is Heather's braver & he has saved my life a few times, & Astrid want's Heather to be a bridesmaid plus if we invite Heather obviously we have to invite Dagger" Then Fishlegs purses & says. "I suppose, wean you say it like that" 

Suddenly Astrid looks at Ruffnut & says. "Oh & Ruffnut we have a important job for you" Then Ruffnut looks at Astrid & says. "A job oh man" Astrid smiles at Ruffnut & says to Ruff. "Oh don't worry I think you'll like this job Ruff" "Rally? I never liked jobs, well what is it?" Astrid smiles at Ruffnut & says. "Ruffnut you are going to be my second bridesmaid" Ruffnut stunned just stands there in shook looking at Astrid in surprise & says. "What me?"

 Tuffnut steers at Hiccup & Astrid in surprise all the boys except Hiccup laugh at Ruffnut being a bridesmaid & Tuffnut says whey lathing. "What my sister a bridesmaid, you must be joking" Hiccup smiles at Tuff & says sarcastically. "No, we are not joking Tuff, Ruffnut is being a bridesmaid" All the boys except Hiccup continue laughing & Snotlowt while still lathing says. "Oh Hiccup that's ridicules Ruffnut as a bridesmaid, stop it you tow are killing me" 

Then Hiccup looks at all the boys but looks at Snotlowt sarcastically with his arms crossed & says. "& what is so funny about Ruff being a bridesmaid my I ask?" Then Snotlowt looks at Hiccup nervously & says. "Well um come on she's... she's Ruffnut" Snotlowt steers at Hiccup nervously & Hiccup says. "Yes we know she's Ruffnut & we think she'll be a lovely bridesmaid, Oh & you will like this Snotlowt you are going to be my best man"  Snotlowt suddenly stops laughing stunned with his moth opened & Hiccup giggles at Snotlowt who says. "What me? Are you winding me up Hiccup?"

Suddenly Fishlegs says with excitement. "Hay what about me?" Then Hiccup & Astrid look at Fishlegs & Hiccup says with a happy grin. "Oh don't worry Fishlegs you have one of the most important jobs" Fishlegs smiles at Hiccup with excitement & says. "I have?" Then with a smile Hiccup says. "Yes you have Fishlegs" "What is it?" Fishlegs asks with a smile, Hiccup smiles. "Well obviously we need someone to give Astrid away & we throat know one would be better than you Fishlegs" Then Fishlegs says with a smile. "Wow, that is important thanks Hiccup" & Fishlegs hugs him. "Oh don't thank me Fishlegs thank Astrid she chows you"  

Then Fishlegs tarns to Astrid & gives her a big hug  then she says awkwardly with her arm around Hiccup's waste & her over hand shaking Fishlegs hand. "You're very welcome Fishlegs" 

Hiccup smiles & says. "Well you all have a job to do at are wedding none of you will be left out" Suddenly Tuffnut says. "Hay what about me what am I doing?" Hiccup looks at Tuff with a nervous look & thinks. "Well Tuff you are going to be...um...official dragon carer" He says the last three words fast. "What's that?" Tuff asks, Hiccup thinks. "Well it means...you will be making shore the dragons don't cores any trouble at the wedding" "Oh...that sounds good" Tuff says. "Oh it is" Says Hiccup then everyone steers at him & all together ask. "Are you sierras Hiccup...Tuffnut stopping dragons coursing trouble...you must be joking"