Speceial time after the wedding

in the air 

in the air 

Astrid smiles & kisses Hiccup on his cheek then Hiccup smiles & turns his head slightly towards his wife with a cheeky grin & says with a little smirk. "We'remarried" Astrid kisses him on his cheek & says flirtatiously with a giggle. "Yes we are Hiccup...& do you know what that means?" Hiccup tarns his head slightly & smiles at her & says cheekily & lovingly. "What?"Astrid giggles lovingly at him & says flirtatiously. "It means we can sleep in the same bed & not get judged by the villagers about us doing anything, it means that we are free to do whatever we want" Hiccup smiles & giggles cheekily at Astrid &seas flirtatiously & cheekily. "Yes we are" The tow of them fly in to the distends with Toothless & go to itchy armpit inland.    

Itchy armpit island  

land & Hiccup lifts Astrid of Toothless & holds her in his arms while giving her a big kiss, Astrid in surprise giggles & seas. "Wow Hiccup, you know what you are, you are so cheeky"Then Hiccup pleases Astrid down & they sit together with their arms around etch others waste & their heads on etch others shoulders.

Hiccup looks & smiles at Astrid & says lovingly. "Astrid you are the pretty's & kinds woman in the howl world" Then Hiccup tightens his grip around Astrid's waist & pulls her even closer to himself& smiles sensing that Astrid is smiling too then she says lovingly. "& Hiccup you are the most sweetest, bravest &handsomest man in the howl world"

Astrid looks up at him & they star at each other for what feels like an eternity, Astrid raises her arms slowly snaking her arms gently around him & sliding her hands fro his hair. "Wow...Astrid you cheeky thing you" Says Hiccup flirtatiously in shook, Hiccup's smile widens & he leans down his lips meeting her soft lips he then whispers flirtatiously in to her ear. "Mi-lady" Hiccup says with a cheeky voice.

Astrid shudders in his arms with happens, she turns her head towards him & lays her head on his shoulder then Hiccup closes his mouth before closing his eyes as he presses his lips firmly against her lips & as he kisses her she makes a small. "Mmm" Then Astrid turns fully in his arms placing her own arms flat on the ground around his waste pining him to the ground.

then lovingly she seas. "Hiccup I love you" Hiccup kisses her back, she slowly & lovingly puts her legs on either side of his waste with her forbidden place pressing tightly against his hardening member, Astrid pulls her lips away raising her hips & looking down at him with a flirtatious smirk.    

"Hiccup" She says teasingly with a smile, his cheeks blushing madly pink as Astrid's cheeks always are, Astrid giggles lovingly at Hiccup as he starts breathing nervously & uncomfortably, then Astrid says with a giggly voice. "I'm just kidding babe, come-on let's take care of that beautiful thing at home" & Hiccup looks up at Astrid with a flirtatious smile while lying on the ground, then seas with a Giggle. "Alright Astrid" He says with a giggle.

They stand up Hiccup straitening himself up, he closes his eyes & Astrid tacks that chance to kiss Hiccup's throat softly,he then swallows his Adam's Apple witch moves over her lips then she gives him a big kiss on his lips & he makes a small "Mmm"Blushes bright red then she pulls away & stops kissing him what makes him pout, he opens his eyes & looks at Astrid & says. "Hay..why did you stop? I was enjoying that!" Astrid laughs flirtatiously & Hiccup goes to kiss her then she says softly. "Wow, Hiccup wait up,you know Toothless is watching us"    

Hiccup looks behind him & sees Toothless watching them curiously with his gummy smile, Hiccup sighs & looks back at Astrid & smiles with a cheeky grin, Hiccup says flirtatiously. "Alright will go home, but when we get back home I'm going to play with you until it becomes dark" Astrid smiles at him with a big blushing grin & says lovingly "Oh, do you really think you can handle all that five hours of playing?" Hiccup laughs, then he grabs Astrid's face & grins lovingly in to her eyes &says flirtatiously. "Oh you'll see milady... you'll see"    

Then Astrid giggles & smiles lovingly at him & says flirtatiously. "I'd like to see that Hiccup I world rally like to see that" Hiccup looks at her flirtatiously& smiles. "Oh you will mi-lady you will very soon" He says flirtatiously, Hiccup picks Astrid up & holds her in his arms then gives her a big kiss & holds her tightly, then she says in surprise with a giggly voice. "Oh Hiccup you are so silly" Then Hiccup helps Astrid on to Toothless & jumps up himself& Astrid wraps her arms around his waist then they go home.