Bad Boy Panty Dropper (15)

"Why is Damon coming?" Jenna asks as she walks into the kitchen.

"Because he's my date," I respond as I bite into an apple.

"Uh - why?" she asked.

"Because he's got that bad boy charm that makes me want to drop my panties every time he smirks," I say in between bites.

She looked like she was going to have a heart attack, so I spoke again, "Sarcasm, Jenna.  He's an annoying dick - but he's my annoying dick friend so I'm taking pity and letting him come to the party.  Be nice," I pause for a moment in thought before altering my original statement, "Or don't, I don't actually care."

"I'll be nice when Damon learns to keep his paws off both of you," she gestures to Elena and I.

I laugh, "Damon has never placed his paws on me.  And as for Elena, when she stops giving him puppy dog eyes that sear through his aforementioned bad boy soul and make him feel things, he'll stop placing his paws on her."

Elena splutters a little, "I do not-"

"Yes, peaches, you do," I smile, "but I still love ya."

"Well I love you too but I don't.." She trailed off, looking horrified.

I sigh, "you have a look."

"There's definitely no look."

"Sure, peaches," I turned to Jenna, mouthing my next words, 'There's definitely a look.'

Mason walks into the kitchen, "Good news! I found the shot glasses!"

He stops walking abruptly, "did I interrupt something?"

"No! That would be my exit," Elena mutters.

"That's typically my entrance," I smirk, grabbing a glass.

Jenna opens her mouth, while I quickly look into her eyes & nonchalantly compel her, "let your niece - who you love - drink."

I was frozen at 22, compelling a guardian my own age to allow me to drink. Color me annoyed - but hey, saving the doppelgänger has always required a bit of sacrifice. Not that I didn't benefit in my own way.

I shoot a glance to Mason that clearly said I didn't care if he knew I was a vampire - and that any exposure I received due to him would be another organ I pulled out through his throat.

You might be thinking - Adie, a simple look can't convey that. 

Well.. I assure you, it can.

Sighing but obviously allowing it, Jenna turns to Mason, "You're here for 10 minutes and I'm already back under the bleachers at the pep rally."

"No part of me wants to know what you did under the bleachers, Jenna," I speak up.

"Like old times, huh? Only I didn't swipe this bottle from my old man," Mason finally says, after laughing at my words.

Alaric walks in, and I zone out until Damon follows him a few moments later with a quick 'hey.'

"Damon," Jenna greets unhappily.

"Hello to my favorite bad boy panty dropper," I smirk.

He raises an eyebrow, and Jenna coughs, "and on that note."

She hands Damon her shot glass and walks quickly out of the room.

"She doesn't like me very much," Damon explained.

"We haven't met. Mason Lockwood," Mason holds out his hand.

"Oh sure. Damon Salvatore," he does the same.