1

Ariana grande

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm that is telling me to get my arse out of bed you lazy girl!

~ * ~

Sorry let me introduce myself! I'm ariana grande butera, a 18 year old who has a pretty normal life. Wrong! I have the most complicated life ever! Im a teenage actress / singer and have been ever since I was younger so I havnt had a normal life like other kids who, hang out.. sleepovers... stuff like that but I like my lifestyle.

~ * ~

I stretch my arms in the air and listened to them click, ew. I fling my left arm and grabbed my phone making it hover over my face, I swiped along the bottom of my bright arse phone and knocked the alarm off that was deafening me. I sat up rubbing my eyes and turned my body letting my feet hang loose above the warm fluffy carpet. I slipped my cute white fluffy bunny slippers onto my feet and made my way to my private bathroom to wash my face.

I turned the tap letting the cold water flow out and set my hands under to splash my face. I grabbed a clean white washing towel and dabbed my face. I turned to my bedroom making my way out of the bathroom and shutting the door behind me. I walk over to my makeup that day perfectly joining my large mirror with bulbs all the way round to her that perfect lighting.

I sat looking at my ugly natural self into the mirror and groaned, UGH! I grabbed my shade foundation and gave four dabs onto the back of my hand. I grabbed my beauty blender and battered my face with it letting the foundation ruin my skin.

~ * ~

After I finished my makeup I stood up in my chair turning my body to face my closet. I walked over there and opened the glass doors and walking into my walking closet that was actually meant to be a large bedroom or maybe a living room?.. I grabbed a cute outfit which was a black V necked bralette and nice baggy jeans joining my creamy jacket and my 6 inch heals.

After I finished getting dressed I brushed my hair pulling it into a high pony tail which was my signature look and wrapped a black bobble around which I covered with a piece of hair

~ * ~

After I ate my breakfast which was a strawberry and berry salad, I walked over to the front large white door, grabbing my phone as I passed by.

"BYE MAM!" I yelled to my mother.

"Bye sweetie!" I heard her faintly yell back down at me.

I opened the door and saw my black security car and made my way towards it. I jumped in the car letting my feet dangle in the open space and smiled at my driver, David.

"Hey David! How's the family!" I asked nicely.

"There stunning miss Grande" he passed my Starbucks to me which I eat every morning, a large grande Frappuccino.

"You can call me ariana or even ari, David!" I giggled.

"It's my job to only drive you to places miss Grande and I'm probably not even aloud." He explains.

"But who's your boss" I took a sip out of the Starbucks.

"You miss grande" he giggled

"Exactly!" I waved my arms in the air.

"Okay lets go... ariana" he giggled and I joined him.

~ * ~

We finally get to my destination and I walk over to the double glass / wooden doors, pushing one open with all my strength to let myself in.

"Hey guys!" I yelled making a grand entrance like always.

"Hey Ariana!"

"Morning!"

My friends yelled back. Meet my friends:

Bryan: dancers, call him my big brother, bestie!

Scott: dancers, cal him my big brother, bestie and twins with Bryan!

Scooter: my manager, bestie!

And everyone else who does dancing and stuff always care for me too which is cool! There like a second family to me.

I walked towards the camera area and sat My Frappuccino down with my phone. I looked towards Debby who is the costume lady and she gestured me to come towards her. I walked over to the room she was in and entered.

Right now I'm actually doing a music video for a couple of songs which is really cool! I watched as Debby grabbed the costume I was wearing and hand it towards me

"Thanks debz" I walked into the dressing room and dressed myself up ready for my take.

Hey guys welcome to my story! I hope you enjoy and keep voting so I know you are and comment whenever you like