8

Ariana grande

David drops me off at the mall and turns the engine off.

"Would you like me to watch you?" He asked.

"No it's fine, you go home David see the wife and kids" I smile weakly.

He nods and I jump out the car. I wave as he drives away out of the mall Parking lot, I turn around putting my glasses on and walking through the doors. I havnt got my signature look on today which is good as I'm alone.

~ * ~

I go in a couple of shops and buy a couple of cute clothes I liked, I was walking buy when I thought why not and entered Gucci to buy some knee high boots.

~ * ~

I finished shopping in a lot of shops when I start to get tired. All I could think about is seeing Grayson.. my first time seeing him face to face. I know your probably thinking, you have his number, call him? But I feel like he is a bit upset from me messaging him before when he was upset as I can't as my management doesn't let me call numbers they havnt even told me to save.

That's when I was walking my phone vibrated in my pocket, I take my phone out slowly with all the bags I have and see Graysons name across the screen. I hesitated before answering... no one is with me so who will know.

I swiped to answer his call..

Hello? A

Ariana? G

Grayson! A

I - I can't believe I saw you! G

I know! A

W-where are you? A

Umm I went to sit alone. G

Oh.. ok. A

Where did you go?... G

I went shopping alone. A

Alone? Aha. G

Aha. A

Let me guess, you went to Gucci?.. G

Y-yeah how do you know? A

Turn around. G

I was so confused when those words left his lips that I slowly turned around like an idiot and saw him, standing there smirking.

My jaw dropped and my arm dropped still having my phone on call in my hand. I watched him laugh and hang up walking up to me.

"N-no this I-isn't real" I stuttered nearly loosing my shit.

"Hey" he laughs.

"P-p HEY!" I opened my arms letting him come into a tight hug. L

"Omg" I laughed.

"W-Wait how did you know" I looked around.

"I Ugh followed the car so I could meet you" He laughs awkwardly.

~ * ~

Me and Grayson walked out of the mall and hopped on the car taking us to the park. We were talking about so many stuff and talking about each other which was really interesting. I learned he had a twin brother and he learned I had a half brother.

"Oh nice song by the way" he concentrated on the road.

"Huh?.." I look at him confused.

"You know" I thought he wouldn't know I'm a singer, I knew it.

"I mean I didn't know until I heard your song on the radio" he giggled.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I-I was scared you would stop talking to me or ask for stuff" I explained.

"I would never" he put his hand on my hand which made me blush, but he couldn't see as he was driving.

~~~~
Are you happy they finally met?
————
My opinion: maybe it could have been special