27

ariana

i'm on the jet still thinking about grayson and what just happened but i did have a smile on my face... i said my goodbyes. he have something to remember him by. i wasn't that bad to be fair.

my friends were laughing and cheering me up as they assumed i was ganna miss my friends from the studio and that which i guess seas also a little true.

i knew i was ganna have fun on this jet and i knew grayson was going to have a less problematic life without me in it.

~

grayson

i'm back at school and everyone is all over me. everyone knows about ariana at my house, ariana kissing me and about me and ariana getting close in general.

my friends are 'proud' of me for some reason. people around te school asked if she was lovely and how she is in paparazzi and.. nat... she wanted to get back together with me.

"grayson" she grabbed my arm.

"nat?" i turned around.

"i'm so sorry.. for everything for that matter. it was a mistake and i miss you so much. can we go back to the way we used to... please" she looked deep into my eyes.

"i- ugh... sure" i sighed deeply. i did like her and i needed my mind of things.

"yay" she kissed me like i was always hers and skipped towards her friends.

who hates nat?

i'm still really upset tho. i cant believe she's gone and i'll probably never see her again. we found it best to delete each other's numbers and unfollow each other from instagram so we let go easily. it better be easy.

skipping school

i got home and ethan was already sitting in the couch as he drove home and i walked with Nat.

"your back with her" he seemed a bit pissed.

"what?!" i threw my back down on the floor and walked over to him.

"nat.. that slut.. she got with us both grayson" he seemed upset i done that.

"well.. so.. i need to forget about ariana" i sat beside him.

"that won't help grayson. Nat is bad for your life. you might need to forget about someone but that isn't ganna help by getting with your ex" he stood up and left the room.

fuck. first day without ariana and i'm messing it up when i thought i was doing something good. i woke up late for school. i was the talk of the school. i'm back with Nat. i cant do that.

ethan was right.

ring ring

'hey this is Nat. i'm to busy right now to answer your call so.... call someone else. bye'

"hey Nat. i cant get back with you again and to be honest i dont even know why i said yeah... we're over. again." dumped by voicemail. that's low.

5 votes for next chapterrrrr