17

Ariana
I was standing quietly and awkwardly after the hug and just took a deep breath of the fresh air that was filled with laughter and the oceans smell until..

"OMG AR-ARIANA! HI!" A random girl cane running breathless towards me.

"Umm hi" I smiled weakly.

"I'm a big fan" suddenly I had to smile just to show my happiness and not my negativity.

"Omg hi! What's up!" I hugged her slightly.

"It's good, yeah I have loved you fo-" her words suddenly started to fade away when I saw a figure walk up behind her.

Grayson.

"Sorry again I just love your work!" Her words came back.

I shook my head and quickly responded.

"Omg your so sweet" I gave her a little hug.

"Umm Could I get a quick selfie?" She asked.

"Chloe come on.." Grayson tapped her shoulder.

"No it's fine" she took her phone out and held it high in the air leaving a photo with it.

"Bye" she giggled.

"Bye" I waved and watched her walk off nudging Grayson to follow.

Grayson

"I'm just ganna go to the tiplet quickly" I pointed away.

"Yeah sure" she walked off looking at her and arianas picture.

I looked towards ariana again and saw she was not talking to anyone, well actually she was walking away from her friends.

I watched her sit on the sand watching the beach's water hit the sand and back. I slowly walked towards her joining her.

"Hey" I quickly said.

"Hi" she muttered.

"You okay?.." I tried to start a conversation.

But I got nothing back.

"I uhh like your new song" I nodded.

Again blanked.

"Ariana-" she cut me off.

"Grayson what to do you want.. you told me you didn't want me but your the one making your way back to me. Everytime."

"I'm sorry" I looked down at the sand.

"Really Grayson?" She looked away.

I didn't say anything back.. she spoke facts.

"But for some reason... god keeps bringing me back to you" she looked towards me.

~ * ~

Ariana

Again.

My normal life back at the studio.

Me and Grayson spoke and sorted stuff out.... some stuff... yeah we spoke.

I have been at the studio since 6 o'clock in the morning and now it's 10 o'clock in the morning too. Spending time with Grayson really have me some song choices.. I hate to say it but.. he brought my feelings out.

"Ariana okay so you now have 6 songs sung.. what has gotten into you?" Pharell asked.

He's been helping me with my new album a lot.

"Just. Just forget the rest of the songs I wrote. There not going to be on this album! New fresh songs only!" I rushed around.

1. R.E.M
2. Sweetener
3. Everytime
4. Better off
5.goodnight n go
6. Grayson Dolan (pete davidson)

"Umm pharell can I just have a break please.." I asked.

"Ariana! Don't ask me! You've been taking over and rushing everywhere! Of course tho!" He laughed.

I rushed outside for air as I was out of breath. I slid down the door and looked at the sky thinking of the album and why it's all based on Grayson.. until.

"Hey" Grayson walked by.

"Omg.. Umm hi" I jumped.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Umm yeah I'm just out of breath" I explained.

"Ariana do you have panic attacks?" He asked concerned.

"Umm no" this time I was breathing heavily as I was thinking about the album, talking to Grayson.. it's so awkward now! And ones the albums released he'll know my feelings...

"Ariana!" He sat down beside me giggling a little.

"Keep breathing okay, in and out" he ordered smiling.

I followed his orders and smiled a little, it feels good to be in his touch again.

~ * ~

I calmed down a little and stood up holding onto Grayson.

"Thank you" I looked at the ground.

"It's fine" he laughed.

"Maybe wanna hang out? Again?" He asked.

"Umm" I looked up at him.

"Sure" I nodded.

"Tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah" I nodded.

He nodded and walked off taking a couple of steps back.

"See ya soon" he nods again.