10

Ariana grande

It's been 2 days since I have seen Grayson and 2 days since we have even messaged.. I have tried texting him but he has messages back, I can't even call him.

Today I had to go to a meeting to release sweetener and stuff so I got uk extra early at 5:00 am. I have got my hair in the signature pony tail with some hoops beaded into it. I also wear a cut up oversized sweatshirt with again knee high boots.

I walked downstairs to an empty house as my dad was working, my mam must be shopping and my brother must be out with friends

I walked downstairs to an empty house as my dad was working, my mam must be shopping and my brother must be out with friends. I sit at the bottom of the front step outside my house waiting for my driver to appear.

As I wait I pull up messages and message Grayson one last time.

Yesterday 9:37

Me:: hello
Me:: gray?
Me:: are you okay?
Me:: in here for you.
Me:: call me.
Today 6:28
Me:: Grayson you back??
Me:: Grayson if you don't answer back then I don't see why you have my number...
(Read)

I saw he read it but still no answer, this time he was scaring me, did he just want my attention because I'm a celebrity or is he going to give away my number.

Next second I heard a knock on my door that made my jump out of my skin, I walked up to the door seeing David and closing the door behind me. I walk down the path with him and he opened the door letting me into my seat.

"Thanks David" I frown.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing much" I sighed.

~ * ~

Grayson dolan

Ariana has been messaging me non step checking how I am and stuff but I have no energy to even type. I kept leaving her on read and saw she was getting pissed. I sat my phone back down and layed in my bed again with tear stains down my cheek and my eyes swollen.
(iM sWoLlEn)

A while after my mam knocked on my door wondering if I wanted anything from the shop, I just mumbled back to her no. My mam knows what happened and so does my dad by they don't really get into mine and Ethan's life.

I manage to sit up and get out of bed, I walked towards the corner of my room picking up a dirty smelly top sliding it over my head. I left my phone on the side of the table and walked out of my room.

I was going to my quiet place, you know, the place I was supposed to go to yesterday but saw Ariana. I got to the bottom of the stairs and slid  on my shoes. I opened the door not telling anyone where I was going and left the house.