6

Grayson dolan

"Babe" nat didn't look down from the floor.

"Yeah" I responded.

"Can we have a break?" She said still not looking up from the floor.

"What do you mean" my heart stopped beating for a second.

"I don't know" she let out a sigh.

"I just think we're both out of it" se said not looking at me in my eyes but our h da still holding each other.

"No no I'll change" I said kissing her hand making her give a weak smile.

"No. Don't change." She looked back down.

"Just give me one last chance please!" I squeezed her hand but she just took it away from my grip.

"Grayson... you know I'll always love you" She looks at me deep in my glossy eyes, but I look down at my hands and nod.

"I love you gray" She kissed my cheek before getting up.

"At least let me drop you of home first" I said standing up and watching her nod.

~ * ~

The car ride was silent, silence took over. I parked right in front of her house and stopped the car giving her a chance to step out the car. I watch her get slowly shut the door and leave towards her house slowly with no words. She opened her door and closed it behind her with no wave or anything.

I already miss her.

She really ment the world to me and I don't know what I've done to mess it up, I lean my head against the cars stearin wheel and closed my stinging eyes. Fuck. I stayed like that for a while before starting the engine and leaving to go home.

As I drove home the memories through the year flashed my brain of me and nat.
Our first date.
Our first kiss.
Our first time.
I done everything with her.
And prom was literally in 1-2 months or so.

~ * ~

I get home and park on the driveway. I knocked the engine off an opened the car door letting me out. I turned to the car locking it with the key before walking to the door step. I opened the door and dropped he keys on the stairs as I made my way up. I got to the top turning my body and walking into my room.

"Gray?" I heard Ethan whisper walking towards my room as I belly flopped my bed.

"You okay bro?" He continued.

"Just go away" I whispered.

"She wasn't good enough" he tapped my door before walking out but I stopped him in his tracks.

"How do you know?" I said.

"Huh?" Ethan.

"How did you know we broke up?" I asked.

"Check her status" he closed the door slowly leaving me.

~ * ~

Ariana grande

I finished my shoot and was sitting having lunch with everyone, they were all talking but all I could think about was Grayson.

I grabbed my phone and clicked on iMessage remembering that he asked for my number. I waited till it loaded up, if he wasn't going to message me back then I guess I have to start the conversation.

Me: hey x

~ ~ ~ ~
I'm actually so glad that Grayson split with nat because that means Grayson is open and Ariana has a chance!
———
Thank you for reading! I hope you vote and comment