2

Grayson dolan

~ * ~
Don't play song yet.

I woke up to my brother storming into my room yelling at me making me put a pillow over my head.

"BRO WHERES MY COLOGNE!" Ethan yelled.

~ * ~

L
Sorry I havnt introduced myself! I'm Grayson bailey dolan, yes, bailey... thanks mom. I'm 18 years old and go to high school. I have a twin brother, Ethan and a loving girlfriend, nat. I have a pretty casual life.

~ * ~

"GRAYSON!" Ethan yelling again.

"WHAT!" I mumbled loudly through my pillow.

"Where is my cologne!" He calmed down.

"I don't know!" I took the pillow of from my face.

"Ugh! Get up anyways your ganna be late!" He groaned.

Shit. I got up letting my feet dangle above the cold wooden floor before walking towards my draws. I grabbed a random top and bottoms out which was my Adidas striped pants and my red top. I slid them onto my body and let my hair flop. I walked over to the bathroom we all share and brushed my teeth.

~ * ~

It was time to leave and I was standing at the door with my bag waiting for Ethan. Who was taking his time like always.

"BRO HURRY UP!" I yelled.

"IM COMING!" I heard him faintly shout back.

"That's what you always say" I mumbled to myself quietly.

Finally he comes downstairs with his bag and his phone in his hand, he grabs the keys as he passes and says bye to our Mam and dad. I opened the door twisting the handle and letting the cold fresh air hit me.

I walk towards Ethan's car and waited for him to open it. I jumped in letting my feet dangle in the feet area and plugged my phone into the aux cord.

"No it's my turn!" Ethan snatched the aux cord.

"No it's not!" I snatched back

He took a huff pulling the roof down and starting the engine. The radio came shortly on and I switched the setting to 'aux' and played the song.

Play the song.

Ethan set off out the drive and onto the road. I nodded my hair to the music and the beat.

~ * ~

We finally reach school and get many looks with my music blasting through Ethan's car speakers. We got many stares from girls as we parked up. Ethan knocked the engine off letting me open the door and stepping out. I closed the door behind me before running round the car towards Ethan.

We set of walking towards the school doors passing girls sharing our cologne that they fall for. When we reach the doors I see the lads laughing and joking, me and Ethan walk casually towards them smirking. That's when I see nat run towards me jumping into my arms.

"Hey cupcake!" I span her around in my arms.

"Hey baby!" She kisses my cheek

"What's up!" I asked being a nice boyfriend I am.

"Nothing, I just missed you" she kisses my lips as I kissed back.

"YO GRAY GETTING SOME LIPS!" James one of the boys yelled back.

"Have you got any pussy yet?" I asked making all the boys OO at him and nat slapping my arms giggling a little.

"So wanna come to mine tonight" she asked.

"Ugh yeah sure, whatever" I said looking over at the lads.

"Gray? Whatever.. what the fuck?" She said grabbing my chin and making me face her angry cute lil face.

"I'm sorry, yeah I'll come" I smile making her smile.

"NAT!" One of the girls yelled behind us calling on her.

"Okay I got to go, bye baby!" She kissed my lips before leaving towards the girls, I watched her walk away smiling.

I turn back to the boys who were walking to lessons so I catch up with them

Graysons point of view here! Should I keep doing more like that?