23

ariana
the sound of people laughing, talking and the sound of drinks being made took over the air. grayson was in a good mood today, i could tell by his large toothy smile he had and the jokes he kept cracking up.

"so.. the news?" i asked getting slightly nervous.

"oh! yeah!" he giggled.

"me and my brother, ethan.. i'm pretty sure i've mentioned him before" he gets off track a little but then back again "to keep our mind of things and help others.. we are making a youtube channel" he smiled.

i hesitated a little too long.

"i know!! it maybe a little weird but i swear this will work out for me and ethan... maybe you can even appear on a video" he lightly chuckled.

"yeah i mean.. that's amazing grayson!" i smiled lightly.

"are you ok?" grayson lightly touched my hand.

"umm yeah why?" i asked concerned.

"your not drinking your milkshake and you seem a little down... i expected you to be brighter today.. i mean.. it is your release day" he chuckled again.

"oh yeah, guess it's just the paparazzi outside making me feel nervous" i tried covering myself.

"we can leave if you want?" he asked.

"no... it's fine" i shook my head.

"is there something you want to tell me?" he starts worrying.

"grayson.. i cant hide this" i put both of my hands under the table before coming out with the news.

"i'm... i'm moving... im going to live in new york in my dream house grayson" i looked deep into his eyes and saw the depression hitting him hard.

"y-you can't leave me... when are you leaving?" he asked shaking a little.

"i- i dont know grayson... my family just told me the surprise today..." i take my hand and put it into of his cold shaky ones.

"grayson i can't stay in california for my whole life... my career is getting bigger meaning i need a new place... a place where there is more studios and stuff... i'm planning my tour soon and that's the place i need to go to sort everything out anyways" i explain.

"i- i understand ariana" his jaw clenched.

"grays-" he cut me off before i could even finish my words that were slipping out of my mouth.

"i'm going home" he stood up from his jaw and gave me one last look before walking towards the doors.

"Grayson!" i yell but he blanks my words and next minute... he's gone.

if this gets 10 votes i'll post the next chapter :))