20

Ariana
It was the next morning and I woke up with a smile on my face from the night before, although everything that was happening yesterday.. it really took a sharp turn and cheered me and Grayson up.. although I still don't know what's up with Grayson?

I got up and walked towards my clothing cupboard and took out my outfit of the day, it was a black bra letter and a black skirt joined with a navy blue puffy coat that hung off my body and with some details I added a black chocker. I done my natural makeup and my natural pony before setting off downstairs to meet my mother and Frankie.

"Hey mum" I said as I walked by her

"Hey Ariana, where you going?" She asked.

"To the studio, I have one last song to add" I smiled as I walked out the door.

I thought I'd walk to the studio instead of getting dropped off there... the sun was shining... my happy thoughts were through and I just knew today was going to be a good song.

Grayson
I woke up and checked the time.. it was 9:45. I slowly sat up and started walking towards my bedroom door only wearing my sweatpants. I opened the door to see Ethan's door closed, it was open by the time I got in. I walked up to his door and knocked slowly and opened after.. he was sitting there staring at the ceiling doing nothing.

"Hey?.." I stood there.

I got no word or words from him.

"What time did you get back?" I asked him.

"3 o'clock in the morning" he said with no expression.

I nodded awkwardly and quietly.

"Have you slept?" I asked him.

Again I got no words meaning he never, I can't believe I just let him run and made the thought of my dad pass my brain.. I was about to walk out until.

"Do you think he'll be okay?" Ethan asked.

"I hope so" I paused before opening my mouth.

I finished walking out and closed Ethan's door behind me, I walked back into my room and got dressed into a random top, sweatshirt and some jeans. I set of downstairs and quickly put my shoes on before walking out the house. I don't know where I'm going but I thought I would have a little walk and let my thoughts go wild.

Ariana
I was close by the studio but took a stop before carry on walking as the thoughts of last night rushed through my head and a smile appear on my face, it was probably one of the best nights have had in a while. As I took a deep breath before I carried on walking I saw a guy turn the corner and walk towards but started slowing his pace as he took in my details.

"Ariana?" He questioned.

"Grayson" I giggled.

"Where are you going?" I asked walking towards him.

"Just for a little walk" he smiled slightly.

"You going to the studio?" He asked.

I nodded slightly.

"Want to come? I'm just adding one more song to the album." I explained.

"No I don't want to disturb you" he finished.

"No come" I giggled grabbing his bicep turning him around and walking in my direction. He laughed and just let me take him to the place I was going to.