7

Grayson dolan

I was lying on my bed with stinging eyes and a couple of tear stands when I heard my phone buzz. I looked in the direction of my phone and saw I got a message from ariana. I didn't really wanna talk to anyone right now but maybe she could help me.

Ariana💕: hey x
Me: Sup.
Ariana💕: what's wrong?..
Me: nothing.
Ariana💕: why are you acting like that then?..
Me: my girlfriend broke up with me.
Ariana💕: omg gray I'm so sorry 🙈
Me: don't be, wasnt your fault.
Ariana💕: I really wanna give you a hug right now..
Me: aha I'd love that
Ariana💕: I hope your okay but I have to go, bye.

~ * ~

Ariana grande

I was messaging Grayson telling him I would give him a hug when Lexi came and looked at my phone making me jump.

"What ya doing?" She asked.

"Nothing" I knocked of my phone.

"Okay you seemed upset then?" She said as I shook my head.

I opened my messages again and messaged gray back telling him I had to go before knocking my phone off.

"Ariana let's go" My Mam said standing up.

Me, Lexi and Courtney followed my mam towards the security car to go home, I opened the door letting my friends in first before myself.

David started driving as I looked out the window listening to the talks of Lexi and Courtney. I felt really bad for Grayson..

~ * ~

Courtney and Lexi got dropped off and my mam too but I wanted to go to the mall and go shopping since it wasn't that late. David was on the road with many cars beside us when we came to a stop at the traffic lights.

~ * ~

Grayson dolan

It was quite in the house, my mam was out working and my dad was out helping out a friend as Ethan was probably with the lads. I sat up from my bed and grabbed my phone as I walked out my room. I needed to go somewhere, clear my mind.

I grabbed the keys that were still lying on the ground and opened the front door closing it behind me, locking it safe. I made my way towards Ethan's car and unlocked it jumping in.

I started the engine and pulled out onto the road where I followed to go to my quote place. I drove in silence with the radio off and set my thoughts wild, freeing my mind from nat.

I followed the road that lead me to a busy street that caused me to stop at traffic lights. I looked around the streets through the window and at the car beside me out my window. I saw a large black expensive car, were I looked at the window and saw.

Ariana.

My jaw dropped as I kept staring at her through the window which suddenly caused her attention and looked me in the eyes. Her features was way more beautiful face to face than on Instagram.

~ * ~

Ariana grande

We still sat at the traffic lights waiting for them to change to let us go and get to our places we needed to be at when I looked out the window and saw the boy I have been talking too.

Grayson.

My jaw dropped as his did too, his eyes wear taking in my features as I smiled, I didn't know what to do. I was cut of and my smile dropped when the lights changed and David started driving away the opposite way. Shit!

"David no!" I tried looking behind to see if he was still there but he wasn't.

"What's wrong ariana?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, I thought I saw something" I weakly smiled at him.

~~~~
This was shit wasn't it..
————
Do you think they should even meet?
••••
My opinion: sí