4

Grayson dolan

I got home finally after a long day and jumped on my bed, I threw my bag along my room and clicked on Instagram watching it load. As it loaded I checked my notifications to see a girl named Ariana grande liked my comment, liked and comment on one of my posts. I clicked on the comment and saw she commented "wow" I liked it back and laughed to myself.

I clicked on her page clicking follow and that's when I saw the tick, wow.. that obviously tells me I ain't ganna get a follow back.

~ * ~

Ariana grande

I finally got home and made my way to my room. I sat in my makeup chair and took of my makeup which was so relieving as my makeup felt like a brick sitting on my face!

As I was doing that I saw I got a notification

Graysondolan is now following you.

That put a smile on my face making me bite my lip. I unlocked my phone and watched t load onto Instagram and checked my notifications to see he actually did follow me, eek.

I clicked on the follow button beside his name in my notifications waiting for something to happen.

~ * ~

Grayson dolan

As I knocked my phone off and walked over to my Xbox I clicked on the button getting ready to play some fortnite but instantly stopped in my tracks when I saw a notification light up on my phone telling me that Ariana Grande followed me back.

I grabbed my phone almost pouncing onto it and loaded up Instagram, wow she actually did! I clicked on her profile and opened up her page setting my finger on 'message'.

I watched it load up and sent my message to her.

~ * ~

Graysondolan: hey

Arianagrande: hiya aha

Graysondolan: I love your page

Arianagrande: thanks I love yours too aha

Graysondolan: how old are you? If I can ask.. aha

Arianagrande: 18 years old :)

Graysondolan: same! Aha

Arianagrande: where are you from?

Graysondolan: California :P

Arianagrande: no way.. same! Ah

Graysondolan: it was nice talking to you aha

Arianagrande: yeah you too x

Graysondolan: talk later?

Arianagrande: sure!

~ * ~
Wow she seems like a nice girl but I wonder what she's verified for?..

~ * ~

I woke up to a load of messages from nat, huh. I unlocked my phone opening up messages and saw she was pissed..

~ * ~
Nat 💕: Grayson what the fuck!
Nat 💕: You never came round last night..
Nat 💕: you said you would..
Nat 💕: grayson whats going on..
Me: sorry babe I was busy! X
Nat 💕: with what exactly..
Me: family stuff, tell you today! X
Nat 💕: meet me.
Me: okay will do, love you 😍 x
Nat 💕: okay yeah I guess I love you too...
Me: hey! Aha x
Nat 💕: Okay I love you! Aha x

~ * ~

I got up and lifted the blankets of my body letting me free. I walked towards my draws and put some clothes. I grabbed my phone and walked towards the bathroom, done my hair and brushed my teeth.

I made my way downstairs and saw my mam cleaning and Ethan sitting on the couch.

"Yo I'm meeting Nat can I have your keys please?" I asked Ethan

"Yeah whatever bro.." he pointed towards his keys.

The reason why I'm going in Ethan's car is because mines currently in the garage getting fixed.

I grabbed the keys and walked towards the door leaving the house quietly. I unlocked the car, jumping into the drivers side and started the engine. I sat my phone on the passenger seat and set off to Nats house.

~ * ~

I finally get to her house and beep the horn waiting for her to come out. After a while she finally comes out smiling and laughing.

"SHHH my dads home!" She hopped in the car laughing.

"You still havnt told him about us?" I asked

"No.. my dad hates me having boys around and if I tell him about you I don't know what he would do.." she explains

"It's been a year nat!" I faced her.

"I'm sorry" she looks down and I put my hand in her leg.

I start the engine and set of to where ever we were going.

~~~~
How do you feel about nat?
————
My opinion: she sounds like a nice girl but I think can turn evil..
••••
Vote comment