15

Don't play song

I cried enough tears to see my own
reflection in them,
and then it was clear,
I can't deny,
I really miss him.

To think that I was wrong,
I guess you don't know what you
got till it's gone.

Pain is just a consequence of love,
I'm saying sorry for the sake of us.

He wasn't my everything till we were nothing,
And it's taking me a lot to say.

But now that he's gone,
My heart is missing something,
So it's time to push my pride away.

Cause you are,
You are,
You are my everything.

You are,
You are,
You are my everything.

I put my paper down and watched a tear drop onto the paper, I slowly wiped the rest away and sat my note book onto the side and climbed into my blankets.

~ * ~

I could hear birds chirping, which woke me up. I was still in my clothes from yesterday, it was now morning which means I must have fell asleep.

I wanted to stay in bed and break my heart out again but I saw my note book. I got up and walked towards the bathroom turning the hot tap on for the shower, I slowly took my clothes off and jumped in the shower and done the shower stuff you do. I got out and dried my self off letting me get changed.

I am wearing a 'non social social club' jumper with sweatpants and a weird hat to block my face.

I grabbed my note book and headed downstairs where my mam was.

"Mam can you drop me off at the studio?" I asked.

"Yeah when?" She asked.

"Like now?" I asked.

"Yeah" Mam.

~ * ~

I got to the studio and walked inside without saying hello to anyone. I dropped my stuff but kept tight hold of my note book and walked straight to scooter.

"Can you knock the studio on?" I asked walking into the dorm room.

"Ugh yeah why?" He asked.

"I wrote a song" I stood my book up and wrote a couple of little words on it.

"Okay sing" he signals me.

Play song (btw is orchestral version)

~ * ~

I sang the song and slowly took the headphones off and looked through the glass where I saw scooters jaw hanging low in shock. I walked out smiling because they liked it which really made me happy as I havnt been.

"Ariana is that all you?" He asked.

"Yeah" I giggled a little.

"Where did you learn this?" He asked again.

"I-ugh.. Umm I don't know.." I blurted.

"Wow this has to be released! Any more?!" He jumped.

"I, I can write some right now..." I suggested.

"Yes! Yes please do!" I walked over and grabbed my note book and took a pen that scooter was passing me.

I walked over at a table and sat down to write another song hopefully one scooter will enjoy.

~ * ~
Sorry it's short
Follow my Instagram for sneak peaks.
Sweet3ner <<<