9

Don't play the song yet
Grayson dolan

We get to the park and I stop the car along my keys out of the car. I get out the car quickly running around to open the door for ariana. I watched her get out and smile at me sweetly.

"Thank you" he giggled and blushed.

He giggle is so cute and it's music to my ears. We walk up to the park and enter the kids part. She laughs as she runs towards a song and hops on making me laugh.

I sit on the swing beside her and we laugh non stop trying to get higher than each other, we then went on a kids seesaw that we messed around on. We had such a great time just laughing and dancing around.

~ * ~

Ariana grande

Grayson drove me home and dropped me off round the corner so my mam didn't flip or something. I grab my shopping bags and sigh that the night was over. I look over at Grayson who was biting his lip also upset that the night is over.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"No problem" he smiled.

"We need to do this again sometime" I touched his hand and watched his face glow.

"Yeah" he nodded.

I kissed his check before getting out his car and shutting the door behind me, I waved as he drove away and set of walking up the street to my house.

~ * ~

Grayson dolan

I finally got home and locked the car that sat beside my fathers car and walked up to my front door. I opened the door and entered the house that had the tv playing and a girls laugh?.. it wasn't my sisters laugh or my mother's laugh.

Play song

I walked upstairs and followed the laughs direction into Ethan's room, without knocking I walked straight into my brothers room to see Ethan laughing with nat.

"What?..." I was so confused.

"G-gray it's not what it looks l-" I cute nat off my slamming Ethan's door behind me.

"GRAYSON!" Ethan yells running up to my bedroom door that I locked when I entered.

"ETHAN WHATS WITH THE SHOUTING?" I heard my dad about up.

"Nothing" he mumbled.

I lay on my bed with my eyes stinging and tears down my cheeks. Ariana got my mind of nat and now Ethan brought it back. WHAT A FUCKING DICK!

I could hear Ethan knocking on my door trying to get my attention but I stayed frozen in my bed drowning in my tears.

~ * ~

Ethan dolan

I stop knocking on Graysons door and walk back to my room putting my h d through my hair. I made a mistake.

I walk into my room and see nat sitting with tears rolling down her cheek, I walk up to her and sit beside her.

"I think you should leave" I whisper to her.

"Ethan" she stutters.

I wipe her tears away with the pad of my thumb and watch her stand up, she goes to give me a kiss on the cheek but I dodge not looking directly at her. I hear her sob and walk out my room downstairs and out the door.

I lay on my bed thinking of what a shit head ass clown brother I am.... I knew Grayson was hurting and I do this... I should have never accepted her message to meet her.

~~~~
Is this good? Idk? Is it sad?
————
Comment and vote